bordeauxol999

Missing I-131 Advance parol Confirmation from AOS...Please help!!!

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello,

I have filed my AOS package 3 weeks ago. I am Adjusting my Status from B-2 trough marrying US citizen. I have filled I-130,I-485,I-765 concurrent with I-131 (Advance Parole) I got email and later hard copy(NOA) conformation of the first 3 forms. I-131 and the supporting documents were the last in the package. I have not have any words of my Advance Parole Documents.First I was thinking that if I concurrently file I-765 ( as they confirmed its acceptance) than no need to confirm the Advance Parol- Travel document separately. I am keep reading other people timeline here,they talking about 4 documents confirmation. I have heard that the Advance Parol needs to be file with I-765 in order to be processed without filling fee... Any advise or suggestion what to do would be greatly appreciate....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hello,

I have filed my AOS package 3 weeks ago. I am Adjusting my Status from B-2 trough marrying US citizen. I have filled I-130,I-485,I-765 concurrent with I-131 (Advance Parole) I got email and later hard copy(NOA) conformation of the first 3 forms. I-131 and the supporting documents were the last in the package. I have not have any words of my Advance Parole Documents.First I was thinking that if I concurrently file I-765 ( as they confirmed its acceptance) than no need to confirm the Advance Parol- Travel document separately. I am keep reading other people timeline here,they talking about 4 documents confirmation. I have heard that the Advance Parol needs to be file with I-765 in order to be processed without filling fee... Any advise or suggestion what to do would be greatly appreciate....

Yes, you should have gotten four separate letters. Maybe it got lost in the mail? What I would do is check your three confirmation numbers online and then switch the last number on the lowest confirmation number to one lower and check what comes up, and if that doesn't work, change the highest number of your confirmation number to one digit higher. If there were four letters you got four confirmation numbers and should be able to trace it. Meaning, if the last three digits of your confirmation number are 123, change it to 124. I hope you understand what I am trying to say :)

12/03/2012 sent AOS package

12/05/2012 Application arrived at Chicago Lockbox

12/11/2012 received e-mail notifications

12/12/2012 checks were cashed

12/13/2012 received NOA1

12/21/2012 received biometrics appointment letter

12/24/2012 received RFE I-485 :/

Yes, you should have gotten four separate letters. Maybe it got lost in the mail? What I would do is check your three confirmation numbers online and then switch the last number on the lowest confirmation number to one lower and check what comes up, and if that doesn't work, change the highest number of your confirmation number to one digit higher. If there were four letters you got four confirmation numbers and should be able to trace it. Meaning, if the last three digits of your confirmation number are 123, change it to 124. I hope you understand what I am trying to say :)

Thank you so much for the wise advise.the neighbor numbers gave me a clue and checked them on the website in the order I have in the email confirmation.The travel document advance parol got confirmed in the mail but I didnt find it between the hard copy confirmations. Finally I asked around the neighbors, someone get it accidentally.

Hello,

We never received any information about the AP until the combo card arrived. IMHO I think they only give out information of the EAD and if you filed the AP as well it is handled by the EAD and then they issue a EAD/AP card. The combo card started in 2011 or so, so if you read timelines before that then maybe back in the good old days you did recieve confirmation on the AOS, EAD, AP and in you case the I-130. We filed in February/March 2011 and only received information about the AOS and EAD, but received the EAD/AP combo card 46 days after submitting the application.

I would not worry about it too much.

Good luck,

Dave

Edited by Dave&Roza

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Wondering how is your timeline going. We were filling at the same time. Any progress since that. Did you get Employment Card Notification yet? Letme know how are you doing.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi there! Unfortunately we got an RFE and are waiting for documents to come in, so that might delay things, but I do have my biometrics appointment on Friday at 3. How about you?

12/03/2012 sent AOS package

12/05/2012 Application arrived at Chicago Lockbox

12/11/2012 received e-mail notifications

12/12/2012 checks were cashed

12/13/2012 received NOA1

12/21/2012 received biometrics appointment letter

12/24/2012 received RFE I-485 :/

Hi there! Unfortunately we got an RFE and are waiting for documents to come in, so that might delay things, but I do have my biometrics appointment on Friday at 3. How about you?

Had my biometric appointment scheduled on Dec. 29 2012, I walked in early on Dec 18 2012. I saw my 485 application (online) process developed to the Interview phase. That part looks Ok. But I am wondering now about Issuing the Employment Card.Some people getting their cards improved in 24 days or so. There is another person called "another lost soul" here is her/his timeline

9/3/2012: AOS package sent

9/7/2012: text/email notification of NOA

9/7/2012: checks cashed

9/14/2012: Hard copies of NOAs arrived, I-797C arrived with biometrics appointment for 9/27/2012

9/27/2012: biometrics completed

9/28/2012: EAD card production ordered

10/5/2012: EAD card received in the mail

11/2/2012: electronic message at USCIS site: interview scheduled 12/3/2012 at NBC

11/3/2012: got snail mail of the interview date at my local office on 12/3/2012

12/3/2012: approved on the spot. USCIS website says "Card in production" :)

12/8/2012: hard copy of approval notice arrived in snail mail (both for I-130 and I-485) :)

12/10/2012: green card arrived in the mail....and it's green! :) I guess I'm done for two years. :)

Edited by bordeauxol999

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.