omer1

help

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

didn't received any packet yet.....yesterday i called dos.....and they were saying they did send on 28 th november to beneficiary....! i am confused whats going on....!plzzz help ... thanx in advance ....should my fiance will rec by email or via by post...? plzz reply

Timeline

Can any one help me that how long it take to recive packet 3.5 after aprovel of I-129f petition? My cas was forwerded to Islamabad on 28 november 2012 By NVC but have'nt recive any mail or email?!!

Timeline

Can any one help me that how long it take to recive packet 3.5 after aprovel of I-129f petition? My cas was forwerded to Islamabad on 28 november 2012 By NVC but have'nt recive any mail or email?!!

Hey jus send an email to pakiv and tell them u havent recieved the packet and they will send u an electronic copy through email. no need to wait

by email mate, and if you havent gotten any yet that means they sent it to the wrong email, im saying this because one of the member had the same situation and she had to involve congressmen to inquire about their packet.

Timeline

Hey jus send an email to pakiv and tell them u havent recieved the packet and they will send u an electronic copy through email. no need to wait

send me their proper mail adress?

by email mate, and if you havent gotten any yet that means they sent it to the wrong email, im saying this because one of the member had the same situation and she had to involve congressmen to inquire about their packet.

give me mail adress?

Timeline

they send me return email...(The Nonimmigrant Visa Unit is no longer accepting emails at this address. Please submit your inquiry online at Non-Immigrant Visa Inquiries | Embassy of the United States Islamabad, Pakistan.)

Timeline

they send me return email...(The Nonimmigrant Visa Unit is no longer accepting emails at this address. Please submit your inquiry online at Non-Immigrant Visa Inquiries | Embassy of the United States Islamabad, Pakistan.)

Hey there is an option to send an email to immigrant visa section on their website. You don't have to contact the non immigrant visa unit.

Filed: P-1 Visa Country: Myanmar
Timeline

Dear Original Poster,

You have to contact Immigration Visa Unit not the non-immigrant one. Write them an e-mail, they shall surely catch you back with electronic Packet 3 with all required attachments. You don't need to wait for the Physical Packet. Good Luck !

Adjustment of Status from K1 Visa.

02/08/2013: AOS Package Mailed (Day 0)
02/11/2013: AOS Package Received (Day 3)
02/15/2013: Received NOA texts/emails (Day 7)
02/18/2013: Received NOA by mail (Day 10)
02/20/2013: Received Biometric Appointment letter (Day 12)
03/15/2013: Completed Biometrics (Day 36)
03/21/2013: Status Updated to Testing and Interview (Day 42)
04/01/2013: Received an Email as notice for Interview scheduled for "8th May".
04/02/2013: Received the hard copy of notice for Interview scheduled for "8th May".

05/08/2013: Interview done, Approved "Alham'Dullilah".

05/08/2013: Email notification for card production and approval of Green Card.

05/13/2013: Received Welcome to USA letter in mail.

05/16/2013: Green Card Received.

04/11/2013: EAD's status changed to "Card Production" notified via an e-mail.
04/11/2013: AP's status changed to Post Decision Activity (Approved) notified via an e-mail.
04/16/2013: Second email notification regarding the production of EAD Card.
04/18/2013: EAD has been mailed to my address. Notified via an e-mail.
04/18/2013: Tracking number for the shipment including EAD received via an e-mail.
04/20/2013: Received EAD Combo Card.

Timeline

Dear Original Poster,

You have to contact Immigration Visa Unit not the non-immigrant one. Write them an e-mail, they shall surely catch you back with electronic Packet 3 with all required attachments. You don't need to wait for the Physical Packet. Good Luck !

send me email adress

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.