roadster600

Finallyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! spouse visa sponsorship

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

So after 4 months of holding back and waiting and wishing for someone to step up to the plate and sponsor me,, i've got one and the papers were handed over to my case worker today ..my question is : is that the final step before the interview and how long does it take ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Considering that your profile does not disclose where in the process you are, getting a sponsor is a requirement to getting an immigration visa. However, no one can say much more on your status as we don't know much. Now you just have to go to the interview and be prepared, the sponsorship is only one facet of the process you are still required to prove a bonafide relationship. Have your wife make some phone calls.

Good luck,

Timeline

Ohh thanks for the feedback well yes i was the one calling but from the computer not from my cell phone but if you are talking about proofs ,, we do have pics : wedding ,, pics with me and my family ,,my friends,, we went to a lot of places ,,travelling ..in a word, some good time memories also letters that we exchanged ,,reciets from the grocerries and her passport stamps showing that she visited me 3 times so far and stayed for about 9 months ...Chat logs ,,,i hope that would be helpful at the interview ,,i also wanna know since she's here woth me if she's gonna be interviewed too ?? Thanks again

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Ohh thanks for the feedback well yes i was the one calling but from the computer not from my cell phone but if you are talking about proofs ,, we do have pics : wedding ,, pics with me and my family ,,my friends,, we went to a lot of places ,,travelling ..in a word, some good time memories also letters that we exchanged ,,reciets from the grocerries and her passport stamps showing that she visited me 3 times so far and stayed for about 9 months ...Chat logs ,,,i hope that would be helpful at the interview ,,i also wanna know since she's here woth me if she's gonna be interviewed too ?? Thanks again

Hi,nope,the USC is not usually interviewed with you...they're not even allowed in there with you. They have to wait at the reception area or something. Your wife's presence may give you a lot of confidence during the interview though :star:

All the best!!! :thumbs:

04EPel7.jpg04EPp3.png

xU4Op3.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Don't forget to show co-mingling of assets and money through rental lease, mortgage payments, utilities, bank accounts, insurance policies etc and include sworn affidavits from family that can vouch for co-mingling if accounts are not available. She will not be interviewed,

Good luck

Timeline

ALright Cool ,,i think im doing it all by myself its not a problem for me at all i just thought that she might be intervied since she's here with me ...but thank you though ...The VJ is the best you guys help a lot

Timeline

I will do that ,,the thing is i don't know the process paper by paper and the those ''i245''..forms etc are too confusing ,,so i didnt wanna post wrong infromations about my visa status but i'll do my best as soon as possible

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.