15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Let us all pray for a few visas to be issued this week. I desperately want my friends reunited with their loves in the USA.

I pray for a case complete for Ayman_Rina

I pray for AP to end for Wendy, Carol, Aly, Meno and I pray people will update when they get progress on their case.

God Bless you all

As you can see....some people have been in AP for over a year, over 9 months, over 7 months. Your prayers are needed and appreciated.

Thank you

1.Nababdurrahman -------------Nov 20, 2011- told within 7-10 days after more papers------------- HE GOT IT IN 39 DAYS

2.Mero Rob -------------------Nov 22, 2011 -needed to send more papers----------------------------- SHE GOT IT IN 44 DAYS

3.Tp1986 ---------------------Nov 22, 2011 needed more papers-MAN--------------------------------------HE GOT IT 65 DAYS

4.Rami & Yosra----------------Nov 29, 2011 Told you will get it in 7---------------------------- SHE GOT IT IN 8 DAYS

5.pyramids -------------------Dec 4, 2011 -told within 1 week------------------------------------SHE GOT IT IN 10 DAYS

6.TamerA --------------------Dec 6, 2011 She was Told 1-2 weeks-------------------------------- SHE GOT IT IN 10 DAYS

7.Marymina119 ----------------Dec. 8, 2011- told approx 1 week ---------------------------------SHE GOT IT IN 10 DAYS

8.Yesterdaysrain23 -------------Dec 11, 2011-more papers-MALE---------------------------HE GOT THE VISA IN 59 DAYS

9.Zawgyosama -------------------Dec 13, 2011-more evidence needed. MALE------------------HE GOT THE VISA 57 DAYS

10.MagdaEssam(habibi83) ---------Dec 15, 2011-told 10days -2 weeks max---------------------------HE GOT IT IN 14 DAYS

11.Stu_Mathews interview---------Dec 14 told he will get it in 10 days----------------------------------HE GOT IT IN 8 DAYS

12 Sherif23 ---------------------Dec 21, 2011-He was told 2 weeks--------------------------------HE GOT IT IN 20 DAYS

13 Mohamed1980 ------------------Jan 5, 2012-She was told in 1 week-----------------------------SHE GOT IT IN 13 DAYS

14. MahaAhmed --------------------Jan 9, 2012 HE AP 1-2 MONTHS--------------------------------HE GOT IT IN 31 DAYS

15 Soza Joe----------------------Jan 11, 2012 told will get it within 7 days-----------------SHE GOT IT IN 7 DAYS

16 merorafo22 -------------------Jan 12, 2012---------------------------------------------------SHE GOT VISA IN 12 DAYS

17.AhmedAnna---------------------Jan 19, 2012--------------------------------------------------HE GOT THE VISA IN 7 DAYS

18.Emad Desouky -----------------Jan 19, 2012--SUBMIT MORE PAPERS--------------------------HE GOT IT 30 DAYS

19.mariekemo --------------------Jan 24, 2012-HE -more papers and wait 15 days----------------HE GOT IT IN 13 DAYS

20.Ezra Hassan ------------------Jan 30, 2012-HE--TOLD 1-2 WEEKS-----------------------HE GOT IT IN 7 DAYS HE FILED DCF

21.Kokylolo----------------------Feb 13, 2012-TOLD 10 DAYS-----------------------------HE GOT IT IN 12 DAYS

22.J.G.I (DCF FILERS)----------Feb 21, 2012-WAS TOLD 2 WEEKS--------------------------HE GOT IT 7 DAYS LATER

23.Togetherforever13 ------------Jan 19, 2012-HE TOLD 14 WEEKS AP--------------------------He got it in 56 DAYS

24.Shayy17---------------------------interview Feb 7---------------------------------------------------HE 8 weeks of AP

25.Oabdelra-CC ---------------------April 17, 2012----------------------------------------------SHE GOT IT 6 DAYS

26. MoeMN (Mohamed & Nancy) --------------------------------------------------------------SHE GOT IT IN 7 DAYS!!! :

27.amrsoul (Amr and Kymberlie)--------------told 2 weeks------------------------------- GOT IT IN 10 DAYS!!!

28.ahmed_f (Ahmed & Fonda) ----------------told 2 weeks-------------------------------------HE GOT IT IN 6 DAYS

29.ahmedasha-May 16, HE APPROVED with AP----------------------------------------------------HE GOT Visa in 5.5 weeks

30.Angie & Abdo--He interview DCF 6/21/12---------------------------------------------------HE GOT THE VISA IN 7 DAYS!!!

31.Messi10 (Tariq & Hiba)Expedited SHE interviewed June 10th, 2012-----------------------------------SHE GOT IT IN 8 DAYS

32.madanisgirl Jan 12, 2012-HE AP 1-6 weeks------------------------------------------still waiting--GOT IT IN 7 MONTHS AP

33.LOVE2OURBB---------------------------------------------------------------------------Dec 5, 2011- HE 8 MONTHS OF AP

34.jralsibai------------------------------------------------------------------------------Approved in less than 1 month!!!!

35.Moro77 (Mohsen & R) APPROVED ----------------------------------------------------SHE GOT VISA IN 5 DAYS!!

WAITING FOR AP TO END

1.Wendy<3Ahmed-----------------Oct 2, 2011---He is still waiting for Visa-TOLD TO MAIL IN PASSPORT ON 2/23/12

2.Cami & Eslam(luv4eslam)-----Nov 13, 2011 He put his visa on hold for maybe a year to stay in egypt

3.Aly174 ---------------------Dec 1, 2011- HE was told possibly 1-2 weeks

4 CarolBasha (and Ahmed) -------Jan 17, 2012-HE-APPROVED Visa in 1 month after more papers.

5.mer&damby308 ----------------Jan 22, 2012-HE APPROVED HE WAS TOLD 3 WEEKS -no updates

6.Mars venus (Venus & Mars)-at NVC------------SHE given AP 4-6 weeks

7.Samy + Janet Aly------------Jan 2, 2012------------------------- HE 2nd interview May 15th sent back to uscis

8.A & Y (meno-is-mine)at NVC-----------------------------------------------------HE June 4, 2012 APPROVED

9.Shehatad (Mahmoud & Deena)------interview 9/19/12- HE APPROVED--interview moved 6 days due to closure of embassy

10.Sherywhite--------------interview 9/16/12-rescheduled for 10/14/12 due to embassy closure

WAITING FOR INTERVIEW

11. LOLO & N (lolo5) sent 6/21/12-NOA2 on August 6,2012-interview 10/24/12

12.Heather Ahmed 3/1/12----------Noa2 7/20/12------CC 9/17/12----------------INTERVIEW 11/21/12

13.UmBrighton (ashley and Peter) interview 11/25/12

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

Aly's husband got his visa months ago and they have been back here in the USA at least 3 months now. As always I am praying for my sister Wendy! She has been through so much and I pray she sees the results of her fruits of labor, faith, and patience.

Timeline

Sending out many prayers for everyone trying to reunite with there love one. I pray for our strength to continue to stand in faith. Hear my prayer GOD. Remove all obsticals in our path to happiness and love AMEN.Sending out prayers for those that reunited... to be strong and have wonderful life together <<< Amen Thanks alot togetherforever (F)

Edited by AYMAN_RINA

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Filed: Timeline

I pray not only for this week's interview but for all those who truly love each other and can no longer wait to start their lives together. I thank God for this website and the lovely people who believe in the Love and Power of God Almighty.

May God hear our prayers and grant our requests according to His riches and faithfulness!

Timeline

Hi Micky & Amber & Rina and everyone else I didn't mention. Thank you for all your prayers and we shall continue praying for the rest waiting. We got good news today, my husband's visa was issued today and we are waiting for DHL to deliver either today or tomorrow. God willing he will be here by the first of November. Looks like we will be seeing you soon Amber. Long time coming for this meeting :dance:

Timeline

Aly's husband got his visa months ago and they have been back here in the USA at least 3 months now. As always I am praying for my sister Wendy! She has been through so much and I pray she sees the results of her fruits of labor, faith, and patience.

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh WOW, that's great news about Aly. I didn't know. :o I had written her and hadn't heard back from her. Please send her my congratulations and to contact me. :jest:

Timeline

waaaahoooooo can't wait for us and our Ahmeds to finally meet... We are going to celebrate. Its been a long time coming! Now we both have our hearts desire!

p.s. I'm still screaming!!!

Timeline

waaaahoooooo can't wait for us and our Ahmeds to finally meet... We are going to celebrate. Its been a long time coming! Now we both have our hearts desire!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

ya sis!!!

p.s. I'm still screaming!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Let us all pray for a few visas to be issued this week. I desperately want my friends reunited with their loves in the USA.

I pray for a case complete for Ayman_Rina

I pray for AP to end for Wendy, Carol, Aly, Meno and I pray people will update when they get progress on their case.

God Bless you all

As you can see....some people have been in AP for over a year, over 9 months, over 7 months. Your prayers are needed and appreciated.

Thank you

1.Nababdurrahman -------------Nov 20, 2011- told within 7-10 days after more papers------------- HE GOT IT IN 39 DAYS

2.Mero Rob -------------------Nov 22, 2011 -needed to send more papers----------------------------- SHE GOT IT IN 44 DAYS

3.Tp1986 ---------------------Nov 22, 2011 needed more papers-MAN--------------------------------------HE GOT IT 65 DAYS

4.Rami & Yosra----------------Nov 29, 2011 Told you will get it in 7---------------------------- SHE GOT IT IN 8 DAYS

5.pyramids -------------------Dec 4, 2011 -told within 1 week------------------------------------SHE GOT IT IN 10 DAYS

6.TamerA --------------------Dec 6, 2011 She was Told 1-2 weeks-------------------------------- SHE GOT IT IN 10 DAYS

7.Marymina119 ----------------Dec. 8, 2011- told approx 1 week ---------------------------------SHE GOT IT IN 10 DAYS

8.Yesterdaysrain23 -------------Dec 11, 2011-more papers-MALE---------------------------HE GOT THE VISA IN 59 DAYS

9.Zawgyosama -------------------Dec 13, 2011-more evidence needed. MALE------------------HE GOT THE VISA 57 DAYS

10.MagdaEssam(habibi83) ---------Dec 15, 2011-told 10days -2 weeks max---------------------------HE GOT IT IN 14 DAYS

11.Stu_Mathews interview---------Dec 14 told he will get it in 10 days----------------------------------HE GOT IT IN 8 DAYS

12 Sherif23 ---------------------Dec 21, 2011-He was told 2 weeks--------------------------------HE GOT IT IN 20 DAYS

13 Mohamed1980 ------------------Jan 5, 2012-She was told in 1 week-----------------------------SHE GOT IT IN 13 DAYS

14. MahaAhmed --------------------Jan 9, 2012 HE AP 1-2 MONTHS--------------------------------HE GOT IT IN 31 DAYS

15 Soza Joe----------------------Jan 11, 2012 told will get it within 7 days-----------------SHE GOT IT IN 7 DAYS

16 merorafo22 -------------------Jan 12, 2012---------------------------------------------------SHE GOT VISA IN 12 DAYS

17.AhmedAnna---------------------Jan 19, 2012--------------------------------------------------HE GOT THE VISA IN 7 DAYS

18.Emad Desouky -----------------Jan 19, 2012--SUBMIT MORE PAPERS--------------------------HE GOT IT 30 DAYS

19.mariekemo --------------------Jan 24, 2012-HE -more papers and wait 15 days----------------HE GOT IT IN 13 DAYS

20.Ezra Hassan ------------------Jan 30, 2012-HE--TOLD 1-2 WEEKS-----------------------HE GOT IT IN 7 DAYS HE FILED DCF

21.Kokylolo----------------------Feb 13, 2012-TOLD 10 DAYS-----------------------------HE GOT IT IN 12 DAYS

22.J.G.I (DCF FILERS)----------Feb 21, 2012-WAS TOLD 2 WEEKS--------------------------HE GOT IT 7 DAYS LATER

23.Togetherforever13 ------------Jan 19, 2012-HE TOLD 14 WEEKS AP--------------------------He got it in 56 DAYS

24.Shayy17---------------------------interview Feb 7---------------------------------------------------HE 8 weeks of AP

25.Oabdelra-CC ---------------------April 17, 2012----------------------------------------------SHE GOT IT 6 DAYS

26. MoeMN (Mohamed & Nancy) --------------------------------------------------------------SHE GOT IT IN 7 DAYS!!! :

27.amrsoul (Amr and Kymberlie)--------------told 2 weeks------------------------------- GOT IT IN 10 DAYS!!!

28.ahmed_f (Ahmed & Fonda) ----------------told 2 weeks-------------------------------------HE GOT IT IN 6 DAYS

29.ahmedasha-May 16, HE APPROVED with AP----------------------------------------------------HE GOT Visa in 5.5 weeks

30.Angie & Abdo--He interview DCF 6/21/12---------------------------------------------------HE GOT THE VISA IN 7 DAYS!!!

31.Messi10 (Tariq & Hiba)Expedited SHE interviewed June 10th, 2012-----------------------------------SHE GOT IT IN 8 DAYS

32.madanisgirl Jan 12, 2012-HE AP 1-6 weeks------------------------------------------still waiting--GOT IT IN 7 MONTHS AP

33.LOVE2OURBB---------------------------------------------------------------------------Dec 5, 2011- HE 8 MONTHS OF AP

34.jralsibai------------------------------------------------------------------------------Approved in less than 1 month!!!!

35.Moro77 (Mohsen & R) APPROVED ----------------------------------------------------SHE GOT VISA IN 5 DAYS!!

WAITING FOR AP TO END

1.Wendy<3Ahmed-----------------Oct 2, 2011---He is still waiting for Visa-TOLD TO MAIL IN PASSPORT ON 2/23/12

2.Cami & Eslam(luv4eslam)-----Nov 13, 2011 He put his visa on hold for maybe a year to stay in egypt

3.Aly174 ---------------------Dec 1, 2011- HE was told possibly 1-2 weeks

4 CarolBasha (and Ahmed) -------Jan 17, 2012-HE-APPROVED Visa in 1 month after more papers.

5.mer&damby308 ----------------Jan 22, 2012-HE APPROVED HE WAS TOLD 3 WEEKS -no updates

6.Mars venus (Venus & Mars)-at NVC------------SHE given AP 4-6 weeks

7.Samy + Janet Aly------------Jan 2, 2012------------------------- HE 2nd interview May 15th sent back to uscis

8.A & Y (meno-is-mine)at NVC-----------------------------------------------------HE June 4, 2012 APPROVED

9.Shehatad (Mahmoud & Deena)------interview 9/19/12- HE APPROVED--interview moved 6 days due to closure of embassy

10.Sherywhite--------------interview 9/16/12-rescheduled for 10/14/12 due to embassy closure

WAITING FOR INTERVIEW

11. LOLO & N (lolo5) sent 6/21/12-NOA2 on August 6,2012-interview 10/24/12

12.Heather Ahmed 3/1/12----------Noa2 7/20/12------CC 9/17/12----------------INTERVIEW 11/21/12

13.UmBrighton (ashley and Peter) interview 11/25/12

My prayer goes out to everyone. I wish all us that have been waiting for along time get their cases approved. I have a quick question... are they issuing interview dates for next month right now?. from reading the post it seems that many people get visas and get their interviews scheduled right around the same time of the month. I hope so.. we've been waiting for an interview for Very long :(, and it seems that they only issue like 20 K1 interviews a month in egypt according to their website. :(

Timeline

:dance::dance::dance: :wow:We Been praying for you both Wendy... you deserve this happiness :dance::dance: You stayed Strong and showed what true love can do :thumbs: we are having a party here in Florida :dance::dance:

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Timeline

This is so awesome!!! Looks like the one left to pray for is CarolBasha. He has been in AP since Jan 17th. I pray we hear their good news today also.

Then all my friends are out of AP!!! Yeah!!

Thanks for the updates

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

:dance::dance::dance: :wow:We Been praying for you both Wendy... you deserve this happiness :dance::dance: You stayed Strong and showed what true love can do :thumbs: we are having a party here in Florida :dance::dance:

OHH YEAH, WE NEED TO CELEBRATE WHEN WE HAVE ALL OUR LOVED ONES HERE IN FL. WHERE DO WE SIGN UP? :thumbs:

Timeline

OHH YEAH, WE NEED TO CELEBRATE WHEN WE HAVE ALL OUR LOVED ONES HERE IN FL. WHERE DO WE SIGN UP? :thumbs:

I have an idea... Lets start a get together topic and everyone can sign-up?!?!?! This way we can celebrate with a super huge celebration!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.