aamirpearl

parent approval letter......good idea???

3 posts in this topic

I havent met my fiance's mother and family yet becuz they are all in pakistan, my fiance works in UAE but i only met with his brother but havent taken any pictures with his bro to show proof, wondering if its ok if i can have his family write a approval letter that they are welcoming me into thier family and look forward to meeting with me soon or in the near future. If i decide to have his mom or other family write a letter of approval would it need to be notorize?? Thank you all

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Record of Phone calls with family could be a good proof.

Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results. ~ George S. Patton

Record of Phone calls with family could be a good proof.

But how would phone calls be proof that i am tryng to get to know his family. Approval letters from famliy should be good, right?? This sucks because its so hard for me to meet his family who are all living in Pakistan and my uneducated mom who sees Pakistan as a terrorist country and unsafe country would not let me go there. I will have to hold up meeting his mom until next year so his mom can enter Dubai just to meet me. Would it be good to write the letter stating that we will meet soon just for backup??

Edited by @@mirpeArL

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.