Beautiful Couples

be ready for the next step

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: American Samoa
Timeline

Hi Guys!!!

We already got the NOA2 so my Fiancee is planning to call the NVC so I will have my interview, now heres the question, if my fiancee call the NVC do I have to call the Manila US Embassy to set an appointment too? how long does it take to wait for the appointment? will they send me some notice saying I will have my appointment on what date? Isn't after the interview then have to have the Medical??? and in Medical Examination do they letting you pass if you have UIT? Pls. answer this question..help

During interview what usually question they ask you for your interview? and how long does it take to have the VISA after the interview...? and about the Wadges of my Fiancee... Last year he didnt make up enough money but this year he makes enough money...will they approve ours? Is there possible for me to have an approval with my requirements?

I really appreciate your comments here...Thank you

heart.gif Foreever InLove heart.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

as soon as you getbthe mnl# u can set up ur appoinent interview online, and hope they have open slot, then when u get an interview date you can do your medical, but before all this, go ahead pay your visa at any bpi, during the interview? questions are bery different, but they are easy uestions, pretty much just basic questions, just make sure ubhave all the documents that they want. if he makes above poverty then you are fine, as long as you have no problems with papers, and have all the required documents then you will be fine...

SACRIFICE, COMMITMENT, DEDICATION, A NEW BREED OF ME

event.png

event.png

Calling embassy for appointment dont take long, they will send u email when u do ur appointment thru phone and print tht appointment confirmation like two copies maybe coz u need tht for medical, medical need to be done before the interview.., is that UTI or its really UIT?? if UTI its not an issue when u do ur medical.., about the questions they asked when u have ur interveiw day.. Click the embassy review and sort it to philippines u will see lots of interview review with questions tht asked to them...about how long u will get ur visa.. It really depends .. I got mine for 3 working days.. Others get it after two weeks.. Good luck

-cath

excuse the error haha im posting thru my phone..

Edited by iluvmy_hubbybunny

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
K1 TIMELINE
02-10-2012 - NOA1 (hard copy)
08-22-2012 - NOA2
08-26-2012 - NOA2 (hard copy)
09-06-2012 - Medical (first day)
09-07-2012 - Medical (second day) -
passed!
10-04-2012 - Interview Day - approved!
10-10-2012 - Visa received (3 working days)
10-11-2012 - CFO Seminar (got certificate and sticker one day)

AOS TIMELINE

01-04-2013 - got my SS Card

01-18-2013 - Filing Date

02-14-2013 - Bio Appointment

08-29-2013 - AOS Approved (no interview)

ROC TIMELINE

06-15-2015 - Filing Date

07-23-2015 - Bio Appointment

04-04-2016 - ROC Approved (no interview)

N400 TIMELINE

08-27-2016 - Filing Date

10-03-2016 - Bio Appointment

12-20-2016 - N400 Interview (approved)

12-28-2016 - Oath Taking

Timeline

Thank you for answering my questions here..I really appreciate it ..your message help me alot :)

Timeline

guy I also have a problem with my passport...it will expired on June 16, 2013 and my flight to LA will be on February 03 ...is it ok to renew my passport now start this month? im very confuse coz some of them saying I can't renew it not untill January 6 months before the expiration date....any comment about this things.....Thank you hoping for the good answer...

I say renew your passport now as you're cutting it too close to the 6 month prior to expiration date for it to consider valid. I don't know how long it takes to get the new passport if you renew but the sooner the better.

Good luck!

K1
05/22/12 - Mailed I-129F
08/17/12 - Approved I-129F NOA2 (85 days)
11/19/12 - Approved Visa!! (179 days)
12/01/12 - POE Honolulu, HI
12/21/12 - Wedding Day!
AOS, EAD and AP
01/05/13 - Mailed I-485, I-765 and I-131
01/09/13 - USCIS accepted case and received text
01/11/13 - Cashed check
01/08/13 - Received NOA1
01/18/13 - Received Biometrics Appointment Notice
01/22/13 - Early Biometrics Walk-in (scheduled Feb 7)
01/27/13 - We're pregnant!!
02/04/13 - Received Appointment Notice
03/04/13 - Approved EAD and AP (58 days)
03/12/13 - Received EAD and AP combo card
03/12/13 - Interview and Approved GC (63 days)
03/20/13 - Received Green Card

10/3/13 - Baby #1 arrived

2/17/14 - Pregnant again! LOL

10/20/14 - Baby #2 arrived
ROC
01/09/15 - Mailed I-751

01/12/15 - NOA

01/16/15 - Received NOA Letter

01/20/15 - Mailed DMV 1yr Extension

02/05/15 - Received Biometrics Letter

02/09/15 - Early Bio (Walk-IN)

02/19/15 - Biometrics Appointment

06/15/15 - Approved
06/15/15 - Card Ordered and Mailed

08/22/15 - Card Received

N-400 on or after 12/15/15

and they'll live happily ever, ever after...
Relationship Journey: Our pursuit to happiness

Timeline

I say renew your passport now as you're cutting it too close to the 6 month prior to expiration date for it to consider valid. I don't know how long it takes to get the new passport if you renew but the sooner the better.

Good luck!

ok you for the advise I will do this soon. :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

as soon as you getbthe mnl# u can set up ur appoinent interview online, and hope they have open slot, then when u get an interview date you can do your medical, but before all this, go ahead pay your visa at any bpi, during the interview? questions are bery different, but they are easy uestions, pretty much just basic questions, just make sure ubhave all the documents that they want. if he makes above poverty then you are fine, as long as you have no problems with papers, and have all the required documents then you will be fine...

Thanks for this post for indeed it helps our fellow VJ members.In connection with this I also have a question about setting an appointment date for an interview. I'm planning to pay for the visa fee at BPI tomorrow since my fifiance already got our MNLcase# last Friday.Is it ok to call the manila embassy for confirmation if they already receive our papers from NVC? and wht is the best to set for an interview appointment thru phone or email? I do appreciate answers from you fellow VJ family.thnk you and Godspeed..

Josteve

Timeline

Guys...Im wondering... do I have to call the NVC to set an appointment aswell when my Fiancee already called up there for my interview... Pls. answer Thannk you. :)

Edited by Beautiful Couples

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.