Louza

Hotels in Cairo

8 posts in this topic

Hello all! I was just wondering if anyone in Cairo knows if the Juliana Hotel in Garden City is functioning? I've been trying to contact them with no such luck. Also if anyone knows other hotels in the Garden City area (other than the ones listed in the Embassy info section of VJ) I would greatly appreciate it.

Edited by Louza

I tried calling, but the number for the Juliana Hotel appears to be disconnected. It's too bad, too, because I stayed there before and it was decent, especially for the price.

http://www.asiarooms.com/en/egypt/cairo/garden_city.html

My advice? Disregard their advertised rates and negotiate. Hotel occupancy is very, very low at the moment.

Thank you Ihavequestions. They finally got back to me via email. The rooms on their website look very nice so I hope realistically they're just as good looking because their rates aren't bad at all. I'm concerned because my father is accompanying me on this trip (if he wasn't I really wouldn't care) & I don't want it to be a total disaster. :/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Believe me many of us have been there my dear. good.gif We get it! On the night of my husbands interview at the American Embassy in Cairo I had loads of support from friends on here and else where that joined VJ just to come wish support. We all met up in the chat room feature to talk in real time and they offered best wishes and kept me company. Looking back it really meant a lot and still does. luv.gif Since you're the one going through the interview I hope you have a way to communicate with your loved one to share the news immediately because I'm sure he'll be waiting to hear from you. I'm also sure it will be good news and you have nothing to fear. cool.gif From what I've seen females have a much easier time than the men do and are approved and go through the process more rapidly than men. Some of the females from VJ MENA that have been through it like yourself can also testify to that. You'll be here in no time and with your husband starting your life and working on your USMLE Steps and starting a family. I'll be there with you in spirit and remember there is help there if you ever need it or a sympathetic ear from a female doctor whose been here. All you need to do it call. KWIM?

Big hugs Sis!

hugging-smiley-Huggalo.gif

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Believe me many of us have been there my dear. good.gif We get it! On the night of my husbands interview at the American Embassy in Cairo I had loads of support from friends on here and else where that joined VJ just to come wish support. We all met up in the chat room feature to talk in real time and they offered best wishes and kept me company. Looking back it really meant a lot and still does. luv.gif Since you're the one going through the interview I hope you have a way to communicate with your loved one to share the news immediately because I'm sure he'll be waiting to hear from you. I'm also sure it will be good news and you have nothing to fear. cool.gif From what I've seen females have a much easier time than the men do and are approved and go through the process more rapidly than men. Some of the females from VJ MENA that have been through it like yourself can also testify to that. You'll be here in no time and with your husband starting your life and working on your USMLE Steps and starting a family. I'll be there with you in spirit and remember there is help there if you ever need it or a sympathetic ear from a female doctor whose been here. All you need to do it call. KWIM?

Big hugs Sis!

hugging-smiley-Huggalo.gif

Thanks hun! Yes I KWYouM, completely forgot about it too lol! The things this process does to ones brain is unbelievable! The waiting is almost over. Thanks again for the kinds words & your constant support. You've been such a wonderful help :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.