hmpreet

Getting crazy with this document Delivery Address

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Interview for K1 is done in New Delhi and they ask us to create a profile on

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in

and add the Document Delivery Address (the address where your passport will be delivered)

I created the profile and but where to enter the Address ? I take me to the Schedule Appointment link and here when i click on the return deliver address link form the home page

Overview

You must select a delivery address for your passport's return prior to the date of your visa interview appointment. When you select your document delivery address, be sure to have the Immigrant Case Number shown in the Embassy or Consulate notification letter. If your visa application is approved, Blue Dart will return your passport and visa to you at the address or pick-up location you selected when you scheduled your interview. Your passport will be delivered only to the address you specified when you scheduled your visa interview. There are no extra fees associated with this service.

More Actions

To register your document delivery return address online, click here.

is that mean i don't have to do anything, our passport will come to the same VFS office where we submitted the docs ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

and add the Document Delivery Address (the address where your passport will be delivered)

I created the profile and but where to enter the Address ? I take me to the Schedule Appointment link and here when i click on the return deliver address link form the home page

Overview

You must select a delivery address for your passport's return prior to the date of your visa interview appointment. When you select your document delivery address, be sure to have the Immigrant Case Number shown in the Embassy or Consulate notification letter. If your visa application is approved, Blue Dart will return your passport and visa to you at the address or pick-up location you selected when you scheduled your interview. Your passport will be delivered only to the address you specified when you scheduled your visa interview. There are no extra fees associated with this service.

More Actions

is that mean i don't have to do anything, our passport will come to the same VFS office where we submitted the docs ?

Hi,

Greetings!

I didn't understand this " When you select your document delivery address, be sure to have the Immigrant Case Number shown in the Embassy or Consulate notification letter". I have already made an account and got the passport pick address with bar coded UID number, my name, passport number and nvc scheduled appointment...these things are mentioned there and I saved it in PDF format because it needs to be submitted during interview.

But this thing is not mentioned in that document pick up letter " When you select your document delivery address, be sure to have the Immigrant Case Number shown in the Embassy or Consulate notification letter" - Please clarify me in details.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Overview

More Actions

You need to select IV Address Registration (2nd Menu), earlier this site had an issue where it was taking to appointmnet page, it was fixed last time i used it.

Hi,

Greetings!

I didn't understand this " When you select your document delivery address, be sure to have the Immigrant Case Number shown in the Embassy or Consulate notification letter". I have already made an account and got the passport pick address with bar coded UID number, my name, passport number and nvc scheduled appointment...these things are mentioned there and I saved it in PDF format because it needs to be submitted during interview.

But this thing is not mentioned in that document pick up letter " When you select your document delivery address, be sure to have the Immigrant Case Number shown in the Embassy or Consulate notification letter" - Please clarify me in details.

when you select IV Address Registration it will ask you to enter NWD or BMB case number.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

i am in the same boat but we have k1 visa category in w hich we dont have that kind barcode printed confirmation all you need is to just register and enter the information about your passport and delievery document information.

best option is to call VFS they will guide you.

Congratulations!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Thanks Guys!!

Here is the solution, I talked to the VFS rep

1) Create profile

2) Click on 'Schedule Appointment'

3) I have to go through 'Schedule Appointment' and add the Delivery address but leave the other parts like interview Date (We already had a interview) and fees receipt...... just exit after that. it will save the delivery address.

Edited by hmpreet

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.