Kweli

Anyone waiting packet 3 in Paris?

2 posts in this topic

Is there anyone here waiting for a packet 3 in Paris? i'm waiting for mine and it's not coming fast enough. NVC told me the case has been sent to Paris last Thursday. is the US Embassy in Paris overwhelmed with the current work load?

Please can someone let me know?

K1

May 21st 2006: Entered the USA on a K1 visa

July 2nd 2006: Marriage ceremony

Oct 10th 2006:Received Green Card

REMOVING CONDITIONS

August 12th 2008: Sent I 751 to CSC

Dec 5th 2008: Green Card in the mail

NATURALIZATION

Dec 4th: Sent N 400

March 18th: Interview

May 24th 2011: Oath in Minneapolis. Journey is over.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

My packet 3 took around a month to get to me after the NOA2. So no worries... The US consulate in France is said to be quite cool according to the feedbacks I saw on visajourney.

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE...

AOS JOURNEY:

September 13TH 2006 NOA1 for EAD and Adj of Status

September 23rd Biometrics notification by snail mail

September 27th RFE : Cosponsor needs to send more proof of his business activity

September 29 th RFE sent to Lee's summit

October 6th : Biometrics.

October 9TH:"RFE delivery refused!!, not enough postage available!"

October 16th : RFE finally delivered after second try!

October 18TH: email notification RFE received! Finally updating things online?

October 30TH: Transfer to CSC!!! Wohoo!

November 2th: CSC received case;online notification!

November 8TH 2006: AOS APPROVED!!!! Vive California!!! 5 days to get approved!Online notification

November 14 2006: GC or should I say White card arrived in the mail!!! I checked my mail only on the 15th

LIFTING CONDITIONS (Nebraska/California)

August 04th 2008: Mailed package directly to California

August 18th 2008: NOA1 date

September 10th 2008: Biometrics

September 11th 2008 : Touch

December 6th 2008: Approval Notice

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.