Nexapro

email get from islamabad during case under ap process

2 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Islamabad Requires Latest year IRS tax transcripts from the petitioner

When you are asked to show your taxes, and you have been trying to get a personal tax identification number from the U S government. I do not have the tax number yet. But I need to send in my taxes to the embassy How important are the taxes with your case note we have already irs tax its show we filed joint but irs hasn,t issue me number identification they need copy of passport

fews days ago i send passport copy notarization from us consulate to my wife via govt courier so we can continued the process for tax identification but she did,.t get yet

we want to know if this is going to problem if we submit tax return without identification number on it

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am not an expert, but I can tell you what I did (I am the petitioner).

I filed my taxes as "Married filing separately", and had my wife's name mentioned on the Tax Form. I plan to amend my taxes once my wife is here. By doing this, you don't need an ITIN (Tax Identification Number) to file your taxes. It may be difficult, and time consuming to obtain one.

There are several posts on VJ where people have indicated that it is not critical for the petitioner to file as "Married". Hope this helps.

11/04/11 Got Married

USCIS:

12/28/11 - I-130 Sent

12/30/11 - NOA1 Received

06/08/12 - NOA2 Received

NVC:

07/02/12 - Case arrived at NVC

07/12/12 - Received case #, IIN, and BIN, gave e-mail addresses

07/13/12 - E-mailed DS-3032 from Beneficiary's e-mail address

07/23/12 - AOS bill invoiced & PAID

07/24/12 - DS-3032 accepted, IV bill invoiced & PAID

07/25/12 - AOS bill appears as PAID, IV bill appears as PAID, AOS Package sent, IV Package sent

07/26/12 - AOS and IV Packages delivered to NVC

08/01/12 - AOS/I-864 accepted, Checklist Issued for DS-230

08/13/12 - Responded to Checklist

08/20/12 - IV accepted, Case Complete

09/14/12 - Interview date Assigned (Interview Date: 10/04/12)

Medical/US Consulate/POE:

09/21/12 - Medical

10/04/12 - Interview (Approved!)

10/08/12 - Visa received

11/02/12 - POE (Chicago, IL)

11/25/12 - Received Permanent Resident Card

11/26/12 - Applied for SSN at SSA Office

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.