laurabeth

October 2012 K1 filers

877 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everybody!! We just got approved!! After 9 months and 13 days!! Wohoo!

09/27/12- Sent I-129F via UPS10/01/12- 129-F packet arrived in Texas10/03/12- NOA 1 routed to VCS10/09/12 Received hard copy of NOA 104/09/13 Received Rfe04/17/13 Replied to rfe07/16/13 NOA208/15/13 Manila Embassy Interview<p>Met in Memphis, TN

AOS

10/17/13- Sent AOS,EAD,AP

10/21/13- Noa1 (EAD and AP)

10/23/13- Noa1 (Green card)

11/19/13- Biometrics Appointment

12/1413- EAD and AP approved (card in production)

Filed: Timeline

I am elated to hear this!!! I have been waiting for such a message from you. No way to explain the long delay....but after you have approval, the wait gets a little bit easier.

Let us know about your medical and interview date. Hope you can call to get your NVC case number in a couple weeks.

Thanks again for the news...and God bless!

Timeline

Thank you guys! Thanks for the support. Winelight, how many business days were you able to get the case number from NVC?

09/27/12- Sent I-129F via UPS10/01/12- 129-F packet arrived in Texas10/03/12- NOA 1 routed to VCS10/09/12 Received hard copy of NOA 104/09/13 Received Rfe04/17/13 Replied to rfe07/16/13 NOA208/15/13 Manila Embassy Interview<p>Met in Memphis, TN

AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Hi everybody. Wanted to let you know that my fiancee's K1 visa was approved today!

I sent my I-129F petition October 26, 2012. The whole process from sending the petition to K1 visa approval was 265 days (8 months and 22 days._)

Special thanks to everybody at Visa Journey for helping to make this possible - we would not have been able to maximize our chances of success if we had done this alone or even through a lawyer. This website is an incredible resource.

I wish everybody else luck with their loved ones! All the best!

Timeline

It's been a long wait for you. Congrats! One step closer

Timeline

Just an update to my "homies": smile.png .

My fiancee picked up her visa today - 8 days after her interview. She immediately got her required CFO sticker - same day...and will fly to San Francisco same day. (She had previously completed the CFO Guidance and Counseling session).

So...I'm very very excited dancin5hr.gif ...but now I need to start cleaning my house before she steps in the door wacko.png .

A few questions to you all:

Dee&Tino... did you ever get the interview letter...or confirmation from DOS and the Embassy of the interview date?

madison925 - What's up with your case? If they don't hurry...I'm gonna have to make a personal visit to the processing center and have a little "chit-chat" with the adjudicating officer myself :).

Pagong - I assume you will be in your fiancee's armes by the time you read this as your flight should have been yesterday?

I've been here since July 6. We're half way done. Hope to meet you soon. :)

Timeline

It's been a long wait for you. Congrats! One step closer

I know... Thank you very much. Hoping you journey is fine and smooth sailing

AOS

Thank you guys! Thanks for the support. Winelight, how many business days were you able to get the case number from NVC?

I am very sorry for the delayed reply...very busy here :-)

It seems that most get the NVC case number within about 15 days of petition approval. Mine took 13 days. If you wait for NVC to notify you...it could take 3-4 weeks. Just call them...call every day after about 10 days. Best to call 15-30 minutes before they close if you want to get through to them as it can be difficult to reach them.

Keep us posted on everything....and again...congratulations.

dancin5hr.gif Congratulations!!! It made my day when I read this due to how long you had to suffer. Good luck with the rest of your journey. Hope it will be faster than you could ever imagine since you already waited so long :)

Hi everybody. Wanted to let you know that my fiancee's K1 visa was approved today!

I sent my I-129F petition October 26, 2012. The whole process from sending the petition to K1 visa approval was 265 days (8 months and 22 days._)

Special thanks to everybody at Visa Journey for helping to make this possible - we would not have been able to maximize our chances of success if we had done this alone or even through a lawyer. This website is an incredible resource.

I wish everybody else luck with their loved ones! All the best!

Congratulations! Good luck to you and your loved ones as well.

Timeline

Thank you all so much!!!!

AOS

I wish everybody else luck with their loved ones! All the best

Congratulations!!!

I fully understand the long wait. From sending the petition to receipt of the visa was 274 days (9 months and 1 day) in my case. We could have had a baby in this amount of time - :-) LOL

All the best to you as well.

Congratulations!!!

I fully understand the long wait. From sending the petition to receipt of the visa was 274 days (9 months and 1 day) in my case. We could have had a baby in this amount of time - :-) LOL

All the best to you as well.

Are you going to work on having a baby? My fiancé wishes that we could've at least had two in my tummy while waiting (yeah he's obsessed with twins lol).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.