victorioussect

Second interveiw was not an interveiw as it was a 221g refusal

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have been watching topics online here, and I thank you all for your candid support in many issues, now seems it is my turn as my fiance went for a interveiw on the 26th of Sept was given the we are going to further investigate later we will call you and then day after recived a call for another interview on Oct 3 2012 and he said he was not interveiwed but handed the 221g where they say they will send it back to uscis and her reason to him was the k1 had expired as it has not and is valid till 11/18/12 I am lookin for the chief of immigrant visa our approval letter states his case is in rabat as his interveiws were in casa I just want to stop them from sending it back if the reason they are sending it back has to do with the expiration, I kind of doubt that as I sent him with that approval letter stating the experation date super werid and strange and we need some answers anyone know where to start I will fill in my info insha Allah thank you ahead of time for anyone that takes time out to advice us .

VeYjm6.png

Filed: Timeline

K-1 "further investigation" at the consulate level is often times a de facto visa denial. They know the visa will expire before the investigation is complete.

If your visa is still valid it seems harsh that they'd deny you based on the visa being expired!? Have you tried emailing the consulate?

Edited by jaejayC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

K-1 "further investigation" at the consulate level is often times a de facto visa denial. They know the visa will expire before the investigation is complete.

If your visa is still valid it seems harsh that they'd deny you based on the visa being expired!? Have you tried emailing the consulate?

Yes thank you I have blasted emails to the chief and the officer consulate as well as my senator and congressmen! and yes feels like a denial to us she suggested to get married and do a k3 visa but what a slap in the face of someone that just paid fees for a visa upfront as well as other costs incurred and seems wrong to do so honestly they should take the visa fee after the approval.

VeYjm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.