xXJay_DXx

Any one can help me with some of this question? Please

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello members of Visa Journey. I currently doing paperwork for my wife as of now I'm in the state of getting the interview. I have already pay for my AOS and IV document, but I have a few question that doesn't have anything to do with about progress of paperwork but the question I'll be asking will be on if or if not. Below are some question.

Will my student loan be affecting the progress of my paperwork? (I'm currently going school)

If I use a credit card to take out a small loan around ($2500-$3000) will this affected the progress of my paperwork as well?

When you guys do your paperwork how my income tax did they ask for? How many years? Because my dich vu only ask my to give him the 2011, but I ask some people they say 3 years from now, so I just want to clarify this.

After you pay for you AOS and IV how long until your wife/husband get a notice for an interview?

How hard is the interview? Are there any website or source on the interview question?

First of all I want to thank every one for helping with this question. Secondly I wish all the one who is doing your paperwork and are in the final step, I hope the best of luck to you all. I hope my wife get a "PINK" slip :D

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hello members of Visa Journey. I currently doing paperwork for my wife as of now I'm in the state of getting the interview. I have already pay for my AOS and IV document, but I have a few question that doesn't have anything to do with about progress of paperwork but the question I'll be asking will be on if or if not. Below are some question.

Will my student loan be affecting the progress of my paperwork? (I'm currently going school)(no, only income)

If I use a credit card to take out a small loan around ($2500-$3000) will this affected the progress of my paperwork as well?)(no, only income)

When you guys do your paperwork how my income tax did they ask for? How many years? Because my dich vu only ask my to give him the 2011, but I ask some people they say 3 years from now, so I just want to clarify this. 3 years is best.. send trancripts from IRS

After you pay for you AOS and IV how long until your wife/husband get a notice for an interview? currently over 2 months before they tell you the date.

How hard is the interview? Are there any website or source on the interview question? Can be very hard. PM me your email and I'll email you the list.

First of all I want to thank every one for helping with this question. Secondly I wish all the one who is doing your paperwork and are in the final step, I hope the best of luck to you all. I hope my wife get a "PINK" slip :D

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

fill in your timeline.. thats where we get the stats from...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.