Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

i need your help please

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello Everyone i was wondering if i can get some help

we both are currently living in Kuwait and we are filing for a K1 visa. My fiance will finish his work in about two month and we are planning to move to Ethiopia (my country) and wait there for the process.

now on the G-325 form is it OK if we put Ethiopia as present address or we just put Kuwait ?

o and one more question he will finish his job in Kuwait after two month will this affect the process ?

please help we are really confused

thank you

For the Scriptures tell us that no one who believes in Christ will ever be disappointed.

Romans 10: 11 TLB

07/14/2012 Engaged

10/22/2012 I-129F Sent

11/28/2012 I-129F NOA1

05/28/2013 I-129F NOA2

08/13/2013 Interview Date (approved)

08/20/2013 Visa Received

xx/xx/xxxx US Entry

xx/xx/xxxx Marriage

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.