Que Saudade

Calling all K1 AOS applicants; approved or pending

K1 AOS processing times after transfer to CSC  

70 members have voted

1. 1. If you have already been approved, how long after the date of transfer to CSC were you approved?

• less than 5 months
    • 6 months
    • 7 months
    • 8 months
    • 9 months or greater
    • N/A (case pending)
  2. 2. If you have not been approved, what month did your case get transferred to CSC

3. 3. Did you have to interview after case as transferred to CSC

1 post in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Greetings fellow K1 AOS applicants.

This is a poll to gain some insight to the processing times once your case was transferred to CSC.

Hopefully, this information will be compiled into a graph and I will post after enough information is gathered.

Should anyone have any questions or feedback, please send me a message.

Thank you kindly for your participation

Edited by Que Saudade

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

K1 Guides and Info

K1 AOS Guide

Link for Rio de Janeiro Consulate's instructions for K1 Visas. They give you this link instead of a packet 3. Everything you need for interview in Rio is here. Boa Sorte

- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.