Tough_Era

What's your opinion about Arabic??

330 posts in this topic

ya, what a cute little girl! how do you post pics that arent microscopic? it only lets me upload super crappy dinky pics....id like to put my boys in my siggy but it always says its too big or leaves that code in the sig only.

389672_3802055654913_1108709116_n.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yeah, This is making me smile. ;)

This talk brought me back to old times of the era of my childhood.

Tell me, Do people still do Bo'hayros "Zamzam" in casa? :)

The Aid kbri is coming soon ;).

Yes Zamzam remains a tradition here, but it is fading gradually year after year, only teenagers do it, in recent years they started using eggs and coal instead of water, are u aware of that?

Yeah Mebrouk L'Eid, how big your sheep will be ? Shaun the Sheep needs to grow up and have horns lol

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

SARAYOUBLISS .....

we never had any problems bringing spices, oils, handbags, etc back to the USA. However, there are some foods, nuts, etc. they will take out of your luggage either at the airport or when you arrive at your port of entry. You have to turn in a custom sheet that the airlines will give you on the airplane and this is where you will fill out the food products and etc. you are bringing into America. I usually only brought spices back with me and doubled bagged them tightly.

My mother in law is not shipping me anything, my husbands brother is there for a month right now and will bring my goodies back with him. Don't forget to buy TEA and bring that with you as well. It seems we got lucky with Mohammed's family that lives here in USA as they travel to morocco often, so we hopefully will always have spices on hand.

Ya know what SARAYOUBLISS??? I wish the King Mohammed would set aside a place in Casablanca for the children to play. I know there are small parks but I'm speaking like parks we have here in the States. A park near me has 25 individual soccer fields for games and just a place for kids to enjoy the game of soccer. Mohammed said if Casablanca had these types of parks, they would never be empty lol and so many kids would be off the streets.

Do you mean i should request the custom sheet and fill them out before going to the Airport as i should pack up stuff at home? Was it successful that you doubled bagged the food so the customs didn't take them out of your luggage?

Mohammed was right, there are thousands of kids that will enjoy playing in those parks, it's so sad here, the kids find no place to play so they play in the roads and their soccer balls get damaged as cars run over them, I cried a lot when i was a little boy , i had thousands of balls ran over by cars in roads, there should've been lots of international champions from Morocco if those kids were given spaces and possibilities to grow their talents.

Filed: Timeline
1347931336[/url]' post='5695249']

Do you mean i should request the custom sheet and fill them out before going to the Airport as i should pack up stuff at home? Was it successful that you doubled bagged the food so the customs didn't take them out of your luggage?

Mohammed was right, there are thousands of kids that will enjoy playing in those parks, it's so sad here, the kids find no place to play so they play in the roads and their soccer balls get damaged as cars run over them, I cried a lot when i was a little boy , i had thousands of balls ran over by cars in roads, there should've been lots of international champions from Morocco if those kids were given spaces and possibilities to grow their talents.

Hi... you know when you buy spices they put them in those thin plastic bags??? I would use three of those for each spice. The people who handle your luggage from airport to airport throw your luggage around and the last thing you need is for them to break open in your luggage. Ha..Mohammed's sister made some sellou for him to bring and it weighed so much lol. It's lasted us several months but was so delicious. The guard at the airport laughed when he saw it but let Mohammed take it underneath the plane in his luggage.

You will receive the CUSTOM form on the plane about an hour before you arrive in the US. The person sitting next to you will most likely be helpful if you have any questions, as the majority of them have travelled back and forth often enough to help answer your questions.

Your luggage will be checked thoroughly at the Airport in morocco and if there is anything they don't approve of, it will have to stay behind or given to the person that came with you. Remember to check the cost of additional luggage you will have as it can get expensive if you go over the weight limit. With Royal Maroc airlines, I could bring two suitcases and a small carry on but anything over that you have to pay an additional fee. When you decide what airline you will fly, look and see what luggage requirements are, as all airlines are a bit different and prices. Mohammed only had 2 big suitcases and one small carry on for belongings. He had to leave alot behind. We bought a good bit of clothes when he got here, as we could not bring everything he had or else it would have cost a fortune.

You will be amazed at our parks here for children, even adults enjoy them lol.

aww, :blush: thank you.

i love seeing pictures of your little cupcake too Mithra.

erika, you can resize pictures, add effects, and all kinds of stuff on photobucket. if you're not sure how, i think they have little tutorials on the site too.

thank you forever_waiting, lol.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

You will be amazed at our parks here for children, even adults enjoy them lol.

so true-my husband's been bowled over with what he's seen just on the west coast. i can't wait to take him to the big national parks, yellowstone is going to amaze him. but even the little city parks in portland, he thinks they're just brilliant. kids, everywhere, need safe, fun, and creative places to play and explore.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

More than likely they will take your spices out and examine them to make sure they aren't drugs. Did that to us.

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2011-03-07
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-07-08
Interview Date : 2011-11-01
Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2011-11-03
US Entry : 2012-02-28
Marriage : 2012-03-05
AOS sent: 05/16/2012
AOS received USCIS: 5/23/2012
EAD Delivered: 8/3/2012
AOS Interview: 08/20/2012.
Green Card Received: 08/27/2012

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014
ROC Biometrics Appt. 8/21/2014
ROC RFE 10/2014 Evidence sent 1/4/2014

ROC Approval Letter received 1/13/2015

Yes Zamzam remains a tradition here, but it is fading gradually year after year, only teenagers do it, in recent years they started using eggs and coal instead of water, are u aware of that?

Yeah Mebrouk L'Eid, how big your sheep will be ? Shaun the Sheep needs to grow up and have horns lol

I didn't know they use eggs and coal instead hahaha.

we still do Bo'hayros here.. of course i don't play it anymore but they may catch me if i go out or something ahhaha.

Mebrouk L'Eid back ;)

what does it mean Shuan??

Back from Casablanca, went to doctor Khalid and everything went good yeepppeee

I was so scared from the shots hahaha.. But Dr.Khadija was the best doctor i ever met.

now it's time to get ready for the interview.

That's good news Zzzzz, Did you do anything while visiting Casablanca?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.