Tough_Era

What's your opinion about Arabic??

330 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I don't know what to say but i know an unfortunate thing about Arabic people, they are double faced, living hypocritical life.. This is only my opinion.

Wow, umm just Wow!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

yeah it's wow and sad. hahaha

No, its just rude thats all. Love life with my african arab ... soon to be african american

Edited by ~PalmTreeGurl~

Filed: Timeline

No, its just rude thats all. Love life with my african arab ... soon to be african american

Oh! did my words touch you?? I'm talking about the fact.. i was not talking about your man.

It's rude to let me know that my opinion was rude when i was talking only about the fact not your man.

Edited by zagray

Timeline

Oh! did my words touch you?? I'm talking about the fact.. i was not talking about your man.

It's rude to let me know that my opinion was rude what i'm talking about the fact not your man.

my man and his family and my ARAB friends in America and in Egypt havent portrayed anything what you accuse ALL of them to be like.

Timeline

I don't know why you told me it's rude.. why didn't you respect my opinion knowing i didn't harm you??? i was not even taking to you.. now you tell me its immature comment..

You asked opinions about Arabs, then you insult them. Ok, so I told you my opinion. Dont cry over it.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

I don't know where wife of mahmoud... hahaha.

Haii again :) I went to go cook dinner so am sorry I didn't see your question... but I see Sandanista already answered it.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

All citizen us women here in this forum love their Arabic men and they know they're not double faced and they respect others opinions but you.. my question is why you felt like i was talking about you???

Stand in front of a mirror and tell yourself how awesome you are... Or reach your hand behind your back & pat yourself on the shoulder and tell yourself how awesome you are. :star:

Seriously, just go back and reread your comment here: "I don't know what to say but i know an unfortunate thing about Arabic people, they are double faced, living hypocritical life.."

Filed: Timeline

zagray are you just bored tonight and frustrated about something? When you started this post you spoke and quote below:

i'm not proud of them at all.

fate found them weak with previous anger and hate.

mesiry makes them lose control so easy

That was you, and it seems you my friend are traveling down that narrow road of hate and anger tonight with them. Whatever is going on with your thoughts tonight, I hope you find peace at some point and focus on good things in life like being with your wife and having a family someday.

Edited by foreverwaiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.