ktsuns2

Fast interview date for Spain!!!

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Ok I am one of those march NOA1's who's been waiting for their interview for ever!!! I don't even want to count the days right now. Anyways Things starting picking up in September when we got our NOA2 and then moving along from there!!

My fiance got his packet three begining of Oct. and then sent it back and we hadn't heard anything. Then last friday the 21st of Oct. he gets a letter saying that his interview date is this Wed. Oct 25th!!!

Super fast turn around time. The Embassy sent it with a week and a half notice but it took a week to get to his house. FYI SPAIN MAIL IS SLOW Always call the embassy to check, more then likely they have processed the paper work!

Good luck to all those March NAO1's! We are surviving!!!!!

Katie :dance:

3-27-06 NAO1 NSC

6-14-06 transfer to CSC

7-3-06 RFE received

7-19-06 RFE received CSC

9-5-06 NAO2!!!!!!

10-26-06 Interview

12-14-06 Entry into the USA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Hi, i just got packet 3, sent the ds 230 I yesterday and will send the checklist back as soon as i get the 134 so we hope to have the interview soon, was wondering if you could share your experience, so i know what to expect?

Hope everything went good for you guys! :thumbs:

and lol Eric also complains about Spain mail :lol:

~maria :luv:

Ok I am one of those march NOA1's who's been waiting for their interview for ever!!! I don't even want to count the days right now. Anyways Things starting picking up in September when we got our NOA2 and then moving along from there!!

My fiance got his packet three begining of Oct. and then sent it back and we hadn't heard anything. Then last friday the 21st of Oct. he gets a letter saying that his interview date is this Wed. Oct 25th!!!

Super fast turn around time. The Embassy sent it with a week and a half notice but it took a week to get to his house. FYI SPAIN MAIL IS SLOW Always call the embassy to check, more then likely they have processed the paper work!

Good luck to all those March NAO1's! We are surviving!!!!!

Katie :dance:

~ AOS Journey ~

03/08/2007: AOS/EAD sent

03/16/2007: NOA AOS/EAD

03/21/2007: Touched

04/05/2007: Biometrics

04/09/2007: Touched

04/11/2007: Case transferred to CSC

05/16/2007: Case pending at CSC

05/17/2007: AOS Touched

05/24/2007: EAD Touched

05/29/2007: EAD Approved (82 days)

06/19/2007: AOS Approved (93 days)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.