MoroccanLove1

NOA2 I-129F Rcvd...???

4 posts in this topic

Today, August 24, I got in the mail NOA2 I-129F, which was approved. However, there were no additional documents included. Only a statement saying that the approved petition had been forwarded to the listed consulate, in this case Morocco.

So the approved I-129F is on it's way to both the NVC and the Consulate in Morocco...???

What happened to the Affidavit Of Support form...??? Why was this not included...??? When will I get I-134 for the Non-Immigrant Visa...???

If anybody can clear up my small confusion about what's going on in this stage I'd appreciate it.

Sincerely,

MoroccanLove

Said Muhammad Ali

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It is a process two weeks or so after NVC gets your petition they will contact you the following will happen:

She will be allowed to appoint an agent in this case you to act on her behalf with NVC.When you get the form scan it to her, have her sign the form, and scan the signed document once you get it forward it to NVC, it is at this point they will start talking to you about the case.

They wii request the affidavit of support, you can can get the form from the state department online, fill it out attach suporting documents and send it electronically and make the payment, very important print the receipt they send you. Keep a copy of all documents anything you get from them or give them ensure your wife has at the interview.

Once you have met the financial requirements then they will request the visa request from your wife through you with all supporting documents and translations you will forward that to NVC and make the visa payment.

NVC will review the visa request if they have everything they will forward it to the consulate to get the interview date. It is at this time that you will get tre checklist of everything she has turned in and anything they may still need (medical exam) and give her the interview date.

I hope this helps read the state department website it walks you through the entire process.

We received DS-3032 and a request to pay the AOS fee of $88.00. No problem.

My concern is that we applied for a K-3 "Non-Immigrant" Visa, however in the information they continued to speak about an "Immigrant" Visa.

I am thinking they changed our Non- Immigrant Visa into an Immigrant Visa....??? If we are applying for the K-3 Non-Immigrant Visa do I still have to pay the AOS fee...???

Thank you for any help

Said Muhammad Ali

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.