aiel11

Sputum culture negative.. What's next?

7 posts in this topic

Hi all, I was supposed to call st Luke's on August 29th but hubby called yesterday and they said the result was negative and that I should go there on Tuesday for my shots. I'd like to know if they would require me to have another x-ray done and what else should I expect? I'm kinda worried I don't want to have anymore delays. Thank you for the reply.

You won't undergo x-ray again...you just need to go there at St. Lukes and they are just going to give you the shots that you need. Good Luck..

Edited by B_J

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You will get your vaccines. Then, you should be able to pick up date for your interview. Better pick rather than have them pick schedule for you.

Good luck. You have nothing to worry except your upcoming interview.

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

You will get your vaccines. Then, you should be able to pick up date for your interview. Better pick rather than have them pick schedule for you.

Good luck. You have nothing to worry except your upcoming interview.

Thank u very much! Yeah i tried checking the available dates online but they're not accepting my receipt number:(

Congrats on passing that test. How long did your sputum test take?

Do you know if kids take the sputum test too? Is it only given if skin test and chest X-ray fail?

Thanks

Thank u. I was told to call SLEC on the 29th but hubby called up last Thursday and they told him the result so I got it the seventh week.

Yes kids do sputum test but different way that is if they get positive skin test and yeah if chest X-ray fail. I met a lady who went back there cause her son had to do the sputum test.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.