Rodney

CSC, what a cluster ----

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

I called CSC and asked : when was my petition forwarded ?

Answer : it will take 90 days.

Then I called NVC again and asked if my petition is in the system? NOA2 9/28.

Answer: no, to call back after a full 30 days after NOA2.

I asked : Is it possible that CSC has shipped it and it is in your mail room and just not entered

into the system ?

Answer : No, it goes through very quickly, within 1 week here at the NVC.It has not arrived.

I called CSC again and asked : When was my petition mailed ?

The agent proceeded to READ me her generic response ..... it takes 30 day to mail it out

to the NVC....blah blah blah.....

I asked : Why have a lot of petitions that were approved AFTER me already

been received and are out of NVC ?

Answer: READING same 30 day blah blah and then she said to me no petitions

are mailed out of order except they are expedited...........YEAH RIGHT !!!!!

At that moment I sighed and hung up !

OK, so I resign myself to sit and wait longer ! It is the out of order processing that

gets me. Do they just throw the petitions into one big pile in the mail room and then whatever

pile they can grab gets shipped totally out of order with the next shippment while the rest of us

stay on the bottom of that pile and wait until someone bends deep enough into the pile to get

us on the bottom ? Venting.......... :angry:

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ah, apologies.

I imagine that they have some sort of similar system for SC-->NVC. I also notice the trend that it can take a month for the petitioner to get word of the case passing from SC-->NVC (and typically) straight on to the Embassy.

Ideally, you'll get word soon that the case is already at post and they're wondering where your beneficiary is for interview! :)

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

Iasked the NVC agent if it is possible that my petition has already been fwd

to the embassy but she said no, it must come through here and be in the system first,

but I know that has happened according to other VJ'ers.

Yes, then the embassy will wonder why the beneficiary won't call for the interview.

So I guess I will add the embassy to my calling list also. Good grief !!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Received another touch today. This makes three days in a row for touches. Maybe they're licking stamps to get my case in the mail.

Hopefully others will get mailed along with mine.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.