manni83

Immunizations for medical

3 posts in this topic

Hi! Hope i'm posting this in the right forum.

I wasn't able to get an appointment in time at my local GP for the vaccinations needed! Can I just get these done in London next week? Also, doctors seem to have lost my record so I have no evidence and i'm not sure about previous vaccinations iv have had, will they be okay with this? Might try and call a few other local GPs though so has anyone got a list of the vaccinations i'll need?

Thanks in advance

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1331.html

Here is by age group:

http://www.panelphysicians.com/Pages/Immunizations.htm

Your GP can run a blood test that will show your immunities which can count as a immunization record (You may not need to get them again).

For Chicken Pox - You can verbally state when you had it if you did.

Timeline

USCIS

07/23/2012: I-130 Sent from Ireland

07/24/2012: USPS Delivery Confirmation

07/27/2012: NOA1 E-mail

08/06/2012: NOA2 E-mail

08/07/2012: NOA1 (i-797 Rec'd Hard copy via snail mail)

NVC

08/10/2012: NVC received

08/24/2012: Case number/IIN

08/24/2012: DS-3032 sent (10 minutes after Case Number received ;) )

09/05/2012: DS-3032 accepted (via email although NVC later said they never received ?!?)

09/05/2012: Got the pre-invoicing error: "You cannot make online payments for your case at this time. Please contact the NVC if you have questions or need further information."

09/06/2012: AOS Bill paid

09/07/2012: AOS Bill Status Changed to "PAID"

09/10/2012: AOS Package sent

09/12/2012: Sent hardcopy of DS-3032

09/24/2012: IV Bill Invoiced

09/24/2012: IV Bill paid

09/25/2012: IV Bill Status Changed to "PAID"

09/25/2012: IV Package sent

10/04/2012: Case complete at NVC

10/12/2012: Interview scheduled (Interview Date: 12/17/2012)

Embassy

11/05/2012: Embassy received

11/13/2012: Medical

12/17/2012: Interview - Joint Sponsor Required to to my residency in Ireland

12/18/2012: I-864 Sent from US to Embassy

02/01/2013: Visa

04/22/2012: POE

Hi mate, thanks for your reply. Rang them up and they said I could still do the medical without vaccinations, then i'd get them done at my local GP after the medical. That's fine, saves me paying a bomb for them to be done in london.

On USA medical questionnaire it asked if "you've ever been hospitalized (including psychiatric admission)" . Well, not sure what this means, I have been in hospital once before with some form of tonsillitis? Do I need to state this? Do I also need to show them records of this?

Thanks again

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.