John Kegley

Medical exam Manila

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My wife did her medical exam and immunizations today and was told they would forward the results to the embassy. They did not give her the results and she is worried that she might have failed. I told her if she failed they would have told her what she needed to do. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this this normal? Her immunization record that they gave her says she may need a blanket waiver for the shots she was not given because of insufficient time frame and not age appropriate. Is this normal? Thanks for any info.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Might be better to post this in the Philippine forum

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

I would say it's normal. Our vaccination records indicate the same, yet we have our visas already.

USCIS

10/01/11 - Filed (2) I-130's

10/04/11 - NOA-1

04/05/12 - NOA-2

Your I-130 was approved in 184 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC

04/23/12 - NVC received both cases (18 days/12 business days from NOA-2)

05/07/12 - Case numbers and IIN's (14 days/10 business days since NVC received)

05/07/12 - Sent out DS-3032 by email; auto-response received

05/08/12 - AOS fee invoiced, paid - "IN PROCESS"

05/09/12 - AOS fee shows as "PAID"

05/10/12 - Spouse's DS-3032 accepted; minor child's rejected = had petitioner call NVC = received verbal acceptance from operator

05/11/12 - Spouse's IV fee invoiced

05/14/12 - Daughter's IV fee invoiced, paid both IV fees - "IN PROCESS"

05/15/12 - Both IV fees show as "PAID"

05/16/12 - Sent both AOS and both IV packages to NVC via USPS (expected delivery: 05/19/12)

05/21/12 - All 4 packages delivered

05/30/12 - Received checklist for daughter's AOS

05/31/12 - Sent response to checklist via USPS (expected delivery: 06/01/12); Spouse's case completed

06/07/12 - Daughter's case completed; waiting for interview date

06/14/12 - P4 received: interview date 07/11/12

Embassy

07/04-05/12 - Medical at SLEC

07/11/12 - Interview: APPROVED!

07/14/12 - Visas on hand

POE: 10/17/12

GC's on hand: 10/31/12

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

No need to worry at all. Your wife's results are perfectly fine.

She wouldn't have gotten her vaccinations in teh first place,had there been problems with any of the lab tests she went through.

That only means she passed her medical exam and everything's good to go for her interview.

Good Luck guys! :)

It is normal... Does she have the copy of her Vaccination Documentation Worksheet and CD?...

Our Journey Together,Forever...

June 04 Detroit(POE)

June 15 Wedding "Blessed Day!" thank God!

July 13'12 Appointment Civil Surgeon

Adjustment Of Status

July 18'12 Send my application for AOS

July 20'12 USPS delivered my docs. to USCIS Chicago,IL

July 23'12 USCIS received Application(Priority date)

July 26'12 Check cash out/got txt@email,received my application

July 30'12 received mail NOA1(AOS/EAD/AP)

Aug.22'12 Biometrics done(Detroit,MI)

Sept.19 USCIS mailed a noticed they approved my Travel Docs.

Sept.20 EAD card on production(approved in 60 days!)

Sept.25 USPS pick up mail from USCIS(EAD card on the way!)

Sept.27 EAD card received.

Sept 28 went to SSOffice for name change on SSN card.

Oct 05'12 Got my new SSN card.

April 16'13 USCIS emailed Case Status:Card/Document Production.

April 20'13 Recieved mail from USCIS welcome notice.

April 22'13 USCIS email that USPS picked up mail containing my GC.

April 25'13 Green Card on hand,finally!...

Timeline

I would say it's normal. Our vaccination records indicate the same, yet we have our visas already.

That's what I told her. Thanks for the conformation.

No need to worry at all. Your wife's results are perfectly fine.

She wouldn't have gotten her vaccinations in teh first place,had there been problems with any of the lab tests she went through.

That only means she passed her medical exam and everything's good to go for her interview.

Good Luck guys! :)

That's what I thought. Thanks.

It is normal... Does she have the copy of her Vaccination Documentation Worksheet and CD?...

That's what I thought. Yes she does.

Hello JOhn, I just had my interview today. when is the schedule of your wife for the interview?

That's what I told her. Thanks for the conformation.

That's what I thought. Thanks.

That's what I thought. Yes she does.

God is good all the time..

Timeline

Hello JOhn, I just had my interview today. when is the schedule of your wife for the interview?

That was quite a hassle. I thought it was scheduled for the 23rd by the website ustraveldocs but when I didn't get the conformation letter I emailed them and asked about it. The said no interview was scheduled. So I tried to do it by phone several times and they refused because packet 4 was lost in the mail, even though I had all the information to schedule it. So I tried again on the website and scheduled it for the 28th. However when I thought it was for the 23rd, I bought our plane tickets and we are scheduled to return to Zamboanga on the 28th. So I have been trying to get the interview moved up. (Hopefully someone before the 28th cancels.) If not we have to spend another 4000p to change our flight to the 29th.

Did you pass your interview?

Hi,, Yes I passed my interview.

if you shcedule your interview online, you only have to print the schedule in the ustraveldocs website. And click print.

Just ask me if you still have questions.

That was quite a hassle. I thought it was scheduled for the 23rd by the website ustraveldocs but when I didn't get the conformation letter I emailed them and asked about it. The said no interview was scheduled. So I tried to do it by phone several times and they refused because packet 4 was lost in the mail, even though I had all the information to schedule it. So I tried again on the website and scheduled it for the 28th. However when I thought it was for the 23rd, I bought our plane tickets and we are scheduled to return to Zamboanga on the 28th. So I have been trying to get the interview moved up. (Hopefully someone before the 28th cancels.) If not we have to spend another 4000p to change our flight to the 29th.

Did you pass your interview?

Timeline

Hi,, Yes I passed my interview.

if you shcedule your interview online, you only have to print the schedule in the ustraveldocs website. And click print.

Just ask me if you still have questions.

Congrats! What questions did they ask you?

The Filipino Pre-screener asked me so much questions. But they were all about our marriage and relationship. So, you dont have to worry about that. Your wife could answer those very well.

Pre Screener Question:

Who is your petitioner?

What does he do for a living?

When was the first time we met?

When he is going back to USA?

When am I departing for USA?

How did we meet?

Do you have kids?

Who is our joint sponsor?

Where does my joint sponsor live?

Where will be staying when we get in uSA?

When did you get married?

What was your age when you got married?

Does you husband have work already when he gets back to USA?

CO Questions:

Who is your petitioner?

How did you meet each other?

When was your fist time meeting?

How many times you meet each other before getting married?

Who is your joint sponsor?

Where does she live?

Do you want to have kids?

Congrats! What questions did they ask you?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.