Moonlight2011

Tourist UK visa from USA

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hi,

i Applied for a tourist visa to the UK, cause im still waiting for my green card and need to tarvel to London and to my home country.

I applied last week, and wondering how long it takes for them to answer me back ( with or without visa).

any body that had to ask for a UK tourist visa latly? at there office in New york?

any advice on how to contact them in case they take too much time and will have to get back my passport cause i need to travel before the 1st of september.

Thank you

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Quick update,

i Applied for UK tourist visa, and travel to my country with no issues.

even if i was allowed to travel to UK for less that 48 hours without visa, i decided to apply for it, what was the best decision ever, i had question about my visa and card in Uk and also in my country, knowing that some peopel dont understand the advanced parole.

i had a question from immigration officer in Atlanta that didnt know what an advanced parole is ( crazy), until she got an answer from her coworker to send me to an other immigration officers.

thanks god all went good on my travel.just an advice: if u dont have a green card, its better to have a visa of the country you are transiting in, just to avoid issues.

;-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.