LeeAnna

AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

USEM has been closed lately due to the flooding. Hence, visa applicants scheduled on those days have had to reschedule their interviews.

Would you qualify for an expedite? You won't know if you don't try.

ahh yes, the flood. will try. fingers crossed. thank you! :)

Timeline

oh, an expedited appointment , would we even qualify? arent they choosy or something? but my fiance and i will discuss that tonight. or better yet, ill wake him up now! hahahahaha...there's no slots for the first week of sept???? oh good heavens,,,i was hoping there'd be at least two or so. cancelled interview? havent heared of that one before.

light a fire on our a****,,, hahahahahaha..that's a good one. but yes i see your point vividly. no, my first interview was on a student visa, that was 5 years ago... you are funny . haha. but thanks really. i have my first laugh this morning. :lol:

Someone has to get you moving, my comments were made with a smile on my face, haha. Glad you had a good laugh with your coffee, lol. Just want you to understand you don't have anymore time to diddle around. You have to call ASAP and ask for an expedited appointment. They give expedited appointments for people who are about to time-out on their times.. How long has it been since your NOA2? Have you completed the medical? I thought time really mattered after you completed your medical.

Glad to hear the first time was for a student visa or we would have to get the bonfire out!! Good luck and wake him up and have him send that info today!!! If its late getting here, still attend the interview....

27 January 2012: Mailed I-129F

03 February 2012: NOA1( e-mail & Text)

03 February 2012: Check Cashed

NO RFE'S

22 June 2012 : NOA2 (e-mail & Text)

16 July 2012: Manila Case Number(by phone)

17 July 2012: Interview paid at BPI

19 July 2012: Set interview for Mid-Aug

23-24 July 2012: Medical St. Lukes(passed)

24 July 2012: CFO Seminar(had to go next morning for landline #)- PASSED

02 Aug 2012: Received e-mail from USEM our case is there.

15 Aug 2012: Interview at USEM - APPROVED

13 SEP 2012: POE Minneapolis, MN

27 OCT 2012: Married

19 NOV 2012: AOS package sent

05 DEC 2012: NOA's I-765, I-131, I-485

14 DEC 2012: Biometrics appointment finished(Walk-in..Was scheduled Jan 04 2013)

02 FEB 2013: I-131 and I-765 Approved

07 FEB 2013: USPS Picked up the combo-card

11 FEB 2013: Received Combo-card

21 FEB 2013: Transit Visa picked up in Chicago for Japan

Timeline

Someone has to get you moving, my comments were made with a smile on my face, haha. Glad you had a good laugh with your coffee, lol. Just want you to understand you don't have anymore time to diddle around. You have to call ASAP and ask for an expedited appointment. They give expedited appointments for people who are about to time-out on their times.. How long has it been since your NOA2? Have you completed the medical? I thought time really mattered after you completed your medical.

Glad to hear the first time was for a student visa or we would have to get the bonfire out!! Good luck and wake him up and have him send that info today!!! If its late getting here, still attend the interview....

yes, i understand. i do need to call them. but can i call even when i havent even paid BPI? since my noa2, man, long time. about 3 months. May 8 it was. havent even paid BPI yet. so cant really do medical. pay prolly monday. do medical on wednesday and thursday as i was told it'll take 2 days. i might also have a slight problem on my medical, it's the scars i have on my wrists, might send me to some psych evaluation will which take 3 weeks for the results to come out or something. oh jeeez, it's all messed up. yea, twas on a student visa. lol. the info actually will be easy for him to send. some faxing and some scanning and it's all good. he lost our NVC letter, hows that? hahaha.. he called/emailed just two days ago.

oh well,,,i really know not what to say. i guess ill just leave this to the wind. it's a bummer, thinking bout the last 2 years, the waiting, the not being together, the crazy process, sometimes i just sit and stare at the walls, as i dont know how it all came down to this... :wow:

Timeline

yes, i understand. i do need to call them. but can i call even when i havent even paid BPI? since my noa2, man, long time. about 3 months. May 8 it was. havent even paid BPI yet. so cant really do medical. pay prolly monday. do medical on wednesday and thursday as i was told it'll take 2 days. i might also have a slight problem on my medical, it's the scars i have on my wrists, might send me to some psych evaluation will which take 3 weeks for the results to come out or something. oh jeeez, it's all messed up. yea, twas on a student visa. lol. the info actually will be easy for him to send. some faxing and some scanning and it's all good. he lost our NVC letter, hows that? hahaha.. he called/emailed just two days ago.

oh well,,,i really know not what to say. i guess ill just leave this to the wind. it's a bummer, thinking bout the last 2 years, the waiting, the not being together, the crazy process, sometimes i just sit and stare at the walls, as i dont know how it all came down to this... :wow:

Stop being a pessimist and be optimistic.

1. Pay your BPI today or tomorrow before noon. That same evening call the embassy number and ask if they have you in their system. If so, set up expedited interview. If not in the system, keep calling every 2 hours.

2. Yes, do your medical next week. Tell them(hopefully you have an expedieted appointment by this time) that you have an interview right away. Be honost about the scars and yes, probably next day you will talk with a psych. It may only take one hour, if it was an accident or some young foolishness, no problem...They know your a happy person and you have no issues in life now, right?

3. You don't need the NVC letter, just call the NVC and get your Manila case number if you don't have it. You will need the manila case number when you pay at BPI.

4. Good on his end, fax and scan away.

5. Fit in the CFO 4 hour seminar whenever you have a free minute between all the rest.

6. Go to the interview with all of your info.

7. Your done, optimistically thinking your approved and now back to your honey's side, he has to by you a ticket.

Now that is pretty easy isn't it?

NO RFE'S

14 DEC 2012: Biometrics appointment finished(Walk-in..Was scheduled Jan 04 2013)

Timeline

Stop being a pessimist and be optimistic.

1. Pay your BPI today or tomorrow before noon. That same evening call the embassy number and ask if they have you in their system. If so, set up expedited interview. If not in the system, keep calling every 2 hours.

2. Yes, do your medical next week. Tell them(hopefully you have an expedieted appointment by this time) that you have an interview right away. Be honost about the scars and yes, probably next day you will talk with a psych. It may only take one hour, if it was an accident or some young foolishness, no problem...They know your a happy person and you have no issues in life now, right?

3. You don't need the NVC letter, just call the NVC and get your Manila case number if you don't have it. You will need the manila case number when you pay at BPI.

4. Good on his end, fax and scan away.

5. Fit in the CFO 4 hour seminar whenever you have a free minute between all the rest.

6. Go to the interview with all of your info.

7. Your done, optimistically thinking your approved and now back to your honey's side, he has to by you a ticket.

Now that is pretty easy isn't it?

:wow: you got that all figured out.

1. have to have the monies sent to me first before i can pay them.

2.yes, need to do medical, but need to pay first. so i better ask for the money today. young foolishness, i agree.

3. i have my MNL case #, but need NVC letter for medical, someone here told me the guards at St. Luke's send applicants home w/o the NVC l4etter, i always thought the appointment letter from the embassy will work as a substitute but in some cases, it doesnt. :(

4. told him 2 days ago, duno when the papers will reach my hands.

5. easy enough, yes

6. hopefully. :)

7. sounds good! :lol: but oh, im buying my ticket, if he doesn't of course.. LOL.

im trying to hard to be positive about all these. hahahahaha....but i am literally losing my mind. but yes, it will be ok. :thumbs:

Timeline

:wow: you got that all figured out.

1. have to have the monies sent to me first before i can pay them.

2.yes, need to do medical, but need to pay first. so i better ask for the money today. young foolishness, i agree.

3. i have my MNL case #, but need NVC letter for medical, someone here told me the guards at St. Luke's send applicants home w/o the NVC l4etter, i always thought the appointment letter from the embassy will work as a substitute but in some cases, it doesnt. :(

4. told him 2 days ago, duno when the papers will reach my hands.

5. easy enough, yes

6. hopefully. :)

7. sounds good! :lol: but oh, im buying my ticket, if he doesn't of course.. LOL.

im trying to hard to be positive about all these. hahahahaha....but i am literally losing my mind. but yes, it will be ok. :thumbs:

OK, last comment. It's time for us to go drink SML's.. You do not need the NVC letter for your medical. There has been some confusion whether or not you need the appointment letter, some have done without the appointment letter because they had the letter from the NVC. First hand knowledge - My fiancee completed the medical last week in 2 days, she didn't have a letter from the NVC.

You need to have money sent now is your only issue. Ingat ka and good luck..

NO RFE'S

Timeline

OK, last comment. It's time for us to go drink SML's.. You do not need the NVC letter for your medical. There has been some confusion whether or not you need the appointment letter, some have done without the appointment letter because they had the letter from the NVC. First hand knowledge - My fiancee completed the medical last week in 2 days, she didn't have a letter from the NVC.

You need to have money sent now is your only issue. Ingat ka and good luck..

haha, thank you. do enjoy ur sml. i dont drink anymore. Lol! yea, thats what i thought too, that i dont need it. then i guess i can go w/o the NVC letter. (but better if i do). ill see what we can do about it.

yes, the monies has to be sent tomorrow, as it is also delaying things. and i hope there is still time before we reach the deadline. the affidavit of support concerns, i just read all the links sent to me, all is clear on that one too.

thank you sir for all the helpful information. ingat po also and best wishes to you and your fiancee! God bless! :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.