waiting4Oliverio

Juarez Consulate

4,122 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

:dance: :dance: Juarez said the Invitation was sent out October 29th :dance: :dance:

Ernesto you were so right they just wanted to squeeze some more money out of me. Oh well! He said the invitation was sent out on the 29th and it usually takes about 10 days. We might actually have it before we go to Juarez, which is good news. I asked him why on Friday when I called they told me it hadn't been sent out and he said maybe the person miss read the screen. WHATEVER!

I also asked him if we could go before we get the invitation and he said yes. He said, you will just go to the information window and they will print you a copy.

But, We will not be able to pay at Banamex on Monday right?

So, if we cant pay until Tuesday, then we might be running late to the interview you dont think?

And thanks for calling btw and letting me know, I wish I had time from work to do that

Yeah that is the problem Sandi ran into. She said the bank was packed the next day so they didn't make it to the interview. I read some where on here that a person paid the fee at their local branch. I am going to research this information and let you know what I find. I think this is what we will do.

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400
10/08/13 - Received @ 11:35 a.m. @ Lewisville Lockbox

Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
:dance: :dance: Juarez said the Invitation was sent out October 29th :dance: :dance:

Ernesto you were so right they just wanted to squeeze some more money out of me. Oh well! He said the invitation was sent out on the 29th and it usually takes about 10 days. We might actually have it before we go to Juarez, which is good news. I asked him why on Friday when I called they told me it hadn't been sent out and he said maybe the person miss read the screen. WHATEVER!

I also asked him if we could go before we get the invitation and he said yes. He said, you will just go to the information window and they will print you a copy.

But, We will not be able to pay at Banamex on Monday right?

So, if we cant pay until Tuesday, then we might be running late to the interview you dont think?

And thanks for calling btw and letting me know, I wish I had time from work to do that

Yeah that is the problem Sandi ran into. She said the bank was packed the next day so they didn't make it to the interview. I read some where on here that a person paid the fee at their local branch. I am going to research this information and let you know what I find. I think this is what we will do.

Great!!!!!, see I told you they were up to something.....those losers.....but anyway, why get mad right?

Did the person say 10 days for you to get the letter in the U.S.?

Yeah, let me know if you find out anything on the bank thing.

Thanks much again for doing all this research.

PSALM: 120- 1. I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me. "

VISIT MY WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
Great!!!!!, see I told you they were up to something.....those losers.....but anyway, why get mad right?

Yes, he said average 10 days. I live in Texas so I am thinking it might be sooner, since it is mailed from El Paso.

I have already contacted the member who did this so I will let you know. Also, the guy Sandi used on his website it says he can pay the fee in advance. I hope my SO can just do it in Queretaro before he goes to Juarez.

No problem that is why we are all here to help each other.

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400

Approved

Timeline

Yes, he said average 10 days. I live in Texas so I am thinking it might be sooner, since it is mailed from El Paso.

I have already contacted the member who did this so I will let you know. Also, the guy Sandi used on his website it says he can pay the fee in advance. I hope my SO can just do it in Queretaro before he goes to Juarez.

So we should ask our loved ones if they can go to any Banamex close to them and pay that?

So Ciudad Juarez probably has an account set up with Banamex and Banamex knows that, and possibly take the payment at any branch then.

I live in Arkansas and that is one state up from Texas....so it should be here sometime next week for us too.

Timeline

So we should ask our loved ones if they can go to any Banamex close to them and pay that?

So Ciudad Juarez probably has an account set up with Banamex and Banamex knows that, and possibly take the payment at any branch then.

I live in Arkansas and that is one state up from Texas....so it should be here sometime next week for us too.

BTW, when I go the Expedia.com website to see about the flights.....I have tried arriving on a flight on monday November 16th, from Arkansas to Texas, From Texas to Guadalajara, and Guadalajara to Ciudad Juarez and ..........Expedia says that there are no flights (Orbitz said that only a few tickets are left) I guess this is due to dia de la revolucion mexicana down there. So Sunday November 15th actually works better and there are flights available.

I GUESS IF WE FIND OUT THAT THE BANAMEX FEE CAN BE PAID BEFORE, THEN WE ARE SET TO DO MEDICAL ON MONDAY AND INTERVIEW ON TUESDAY...........I HOPE THE LOGIC IS RIGHT, I WOULD HAVE TO SCHEDULE FOR ARRIVING ON SUNDAY ANYWAYS DUE TO THE FLIGHT AVAILABILITY I JUST MENTIONED.

WHAT HOTEL WILL YOU BE USING?

Timeline

So Ciudad Juarez probably has an account set up with Banamex and Banamex knows that, and possibly take the payment at any branch then

Yeah all visas are paid through Banamex so they have accounts set up for this. Even when a Mexican Citizen gets their passport they pay through Banamex

If it is possible I will get my SO to pay it there in Queretaro.

BTW, when I go the Expedia.com website to see about the flights.....I have tried arriving on a flight on monday November 16th, from Arkansas to Texas, From Texas to Guadalajara, and Guadalajara to Ciudad Juarez and ..........Expedia says that there are no flights (Orbitz said that only a few tickets are left) I guess this is due to dia de la revolucion mexicana down there. So Sunday November 15th actually works better and there are flights available.

I GUESS IF WE FIND OUT THAT THE BANAMEX FEE CAN BE PAID BEFORE, THEN WE ARE SET TO DO MEDICAL ON MONDAY AND INTERVIEW ON TUESDAY...........I HOPE THE LOGIC IS RIGHT, I WOULD HAVE TO SCHEDULE FOR ARRIVING ON SUNDAY ANYWAYS DUE TO THE FLIGHT AVAILABILITY I JUST MENTIONED.

Hotel: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ciudad Juarez - Las Misiones. On their website you can get the room for 68+tax. But if you use the service Sandi recommended you can get it for 55.77+tax. I will be doing this and having him pick me up from the airport as well.

This is the Hotel everyone else has used

Edited by msacano

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400

Approved

Timeline

So Ciudad Juarez probably has an account set up with Banamex and Banamex knows that, and possibly take the payment at any branch then

Yeah all visas are paid through Banamex so they have accounts set up for this. Even when a Mexican Citizen gets their passport they pay through Banamex

If it is possible I will get my SO to pay it there in Queretaro.

Hotel: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ciudad Juarez - Las Misiones. On their website you can get the room for 68+tax. But if you use the service Sandi recommended you can get it for 55.77+tax. I will be doing this and having him pick me up from the airport as well.

This is the Hotel everyone else has used

How much does that guy charge for his services? What services does he offer? Is he like a taxi driver?

Do you recommend us doing this since we will be arriving at ciudad juarez airport?

Timeline
How much does that guy charge for his services? What services does he offer? Is he like a taxi driver?

Do you recommend us doing this since we will be arriving at ciudad juarez airport?

He provides transportation to and from the airport. I am not sure if he goes to the Juarez airport, but I know for sure he goes to the El Paso airport. I would ask Genny what here SO used because I know he came in through the Juarez airport.

I already tried going using his directions under Hotel and I was able to see the rate without getting any other service from him. So I am thinking you can get this rate even though you don't use him for transportation services.

This is his website:

http://www.tcnusvisa.com/index.html

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400

Approved

Timeline

He provides transportation to and from the airport. I am not sure if he goes to the Juarez airport, but I know for sure he goes to the El Paso airport. I would ask Genny what here SO used because I know he came in through the Juarez airport.

I already tried going using his directions under Hotel and I was able to see the rate without getting any other service from him. So I am thinking you can get this rate even though you don't use him for transportation services.

This is his website:

http://www.tcnusvisa.com/index.html

I dont think I want to mess with getting a rate and not using him if we do not have to.

Im still working on getting our flights......

Timeline

You should definitely do what you feel comfortable with. The hotel website gives a decent rate of 68.

Sandi,

Have you received the Visa from DHL? How much did you pay at Banamex and at the Medical?

Thanks Andrea

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400

Approved

Timeline
You should definitely do what you feel comfortable with. The hotel website gives a decent rate of 68.

Sandi,

Have you received the Visa from DHL? How much did you pay at Banamex and at the Medical?

Thanks Andrea

Andrea,

The packet 3 from Ciudad Juarez that you can download online says:

9. Fee receipt from any Banamex bank branch ($131.00 Dollars) for each applicant.

So most likely our loved ones can pay before near where they live.

Thanks

Timeline

ANDREA,

GREAT NEWS I GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CIUDAD JUAREZ JUST CONFIRMED ME THAT THEY SENT PACKET 3 ON NOVEMBER 3. STRANGE.....THEY ONLY TOLD ME ONCE. :dance: :dance: :dance:

I ALSO ASKED ON THE BANAMEX FEE THING......

THE PROBLEM THAT THEY SEE IS THAT THEY WANT TO GET PAID EXACTLY 131 USD, BUT IF OUR LOVED ONES PAY IN THEIR CITIES OTHER THAN CIUDAD JUAREZ....THEN THE DOLLAR, YOU KNOW, CHANGES GOES UP OR DOWN AND THEY WILL REQUIRE US TO GO BACK TO THAT SPECIFIC BRANCH AND COMPENSATE THE DIFFERENCE....THAT IS WHY IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT WE MAKE THE PAYMENT IN JUAREZ THE DAY OF THE INTERVIEW, ETC.

I GUESS I WILL STILL MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR EITHER ARRIVING ON SUNDAY OR ARRIVING ON TUESDAY...B/C OF THE FLIGHT AVAIALABILITY PROBLEM.

THANKS AND I HOPE THIS HELPS

Timeline
ANDREA,

GREAT NEWS I GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CIUDAD JUAREZ JUST CONFIRMED ME THAT THEY SENT PACKET 3 ON NOVEMBER 3. STRANGE.....THEY ONLY TOLD ME ONCE. :dance: :dance: :dance:

I ALSO ASKED ON THE BANAMEX FEE THING......

THE PROBLEM THAT THEY SEE IS THAT THEY WANT TO GET PAID EXACTLY 131 USD, BUT IF OUR LOVED ONES PAY IN THEIR CITIES OTHER THAN CIUDAD JUAREZ....THEN THE DOLLAR, YOU KNOW, CHANGES GOES UP OR DOWN AND THEY WILL REQUIRE US TO GO BACK TO THAT SPECIFIC BRANCH AND COMPENSATE THE DIFFERENCE....THAT IS WHY IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT WE MAKE THE PAYMENT IN JUAREZ THE DAY OF THE INTERVIEW, ETC.

I GUESS I WILL STILL MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR EITHER ARRIVING ON SUNDAY OR ARRIVING ON TUESDAY...B/C OF THE FLIGHT AVAIALABILITY PROBLEM.

THANKS AND I HOPE THIS HELPS

Congratulations!!!

Wouldn't the exchange rate be the same for each Banamex. I was going to have my SO pay it on Saturday the 14, which is only a difference of 3 days. I wonder if it matters.

Edited by msacano

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400

Approved

Timeline

I have officially made reservations and bought my plane ticket. I am getting super excited and nervous.

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400

Approved

Timeline
I have officially made reservations and bought my plane ticket. I am getting super excited and nervous.

Yeah, I did the same yesterday. It went a little complicated since I had to book my gf flight separate. But overall, I fee very nervous, happy, and excited. I can't wait to be with my gf.

I will start filling out the forms this coming days and reviewing everything we have so far.

Best of luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.