waiting4Oliverio

Juarez Consulate

4,122 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
WELL LETS SEE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE RECEIVED VERY GOOD NEWS THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I CALLED NVC AND THEY INFORMED ME THAT PACKET 3 WAS SENT THIS TUESDAY NOV-3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL CALL JUAREZ TO CONFIRM THAT AS WELL.....THEY SHOULD BE SEEING THE SAME INFORMATION ON THEIR SYSTEM.....SO I AM ASSUMING THAT IS A 'YES' ON BOTH SIDES.

I ASKED THE LADY AT NVC (SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE ALWAYS IN A GOOD MOOD IN THE MORNINGS) WHETHER I SHOULD CALL THE EMBASSY OR CONSULATE TO CONFIRM, AND SHE SAID THAT THEY RATHER RECOMMEND CALLING NVC IF ANY OTHER QUESTIONS.

I AM SO EXCITED, I THINK I WILL START MAKING RESERVATIONS FOR BEING IN JUAREZ THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER 16TH, MEANWHILE THE LETTER CAN ARRIVE IF IT WANTS.

ANDREA, KEEP YOUR HOPES UP B/C YOU GUYS WILL HEAR GOOD NEWS TOO SOON.

BYE EVERYONE AND TAKE CARE.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Ernesto,

Congratulations!

That is the same news I got last Friday NVC told me that Juarez sent out my invitation October 29th, but Juarez said a different sorry so I don't know. I called NVC again just to confirm and they are still singing the same tune that Juarez has sent out packet 3. Juarez is the one saying they haven't, but I will call today to confirm for a second time and if they say NVC is lying then I will get my congresswomen involved.

I am making plans for the 16th as well. Are you flying in?

Andrea

YES, I WILL BE FLYING IN FROM GUADALAJARA (I HAVE TO GO THERE TO BE WITH HER FIRST)

I WILL BE CALLING CIUDAD JUAREZ TODAY TO CONFIRM WHAT NVC SAID. HOPEFULLY THESE GUYS AGREE.

ITS JUST THAT EVERYTHING I HAVE CALLED CIUDAD JUAREZ, NOW I DECIDED TO CALL NVC AND GOT THE GOOD NEWS

BESIDES, WHY WOULD NVC BE SAYING SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T APPEAR IN THEIR SYSTEM? I THINK JUAREZ UPDATES WITH NVC....THEN JUAREZ UPDATES THEIR SYSTEM SO THAT WHEN YOU CALL IT WOULD BE UNTIL LATER. BY LAW, I THINK, THEY SHOULD UPDATE WITH NVC OF WHATEVER STEP THEY ARE IN. MAYBE JUAREZ PUTS A DELAY SO THAT THEY CAN CHARGE YOU FOR THAT PHONE CALL. I DONT KNOW.

Edited by Ernesto y Yadira

PSALM: 120- 1. I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me. "

VISIT MY WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

YES, I WILL BE FLYING IN FROM GUADALAJARA (I HAVE TO GO THERE TO BE WITH HER FIRST)

I WILL BE CALLING CIUDAD JUAREZ TODAY TO CONFIRM WHAT NVC SAID. HOPEFULLY THESE GUYS AGREE.

ITS JUST THAT EVERYTHING I HAVE CALLED CIUDAD JUAREZ, NOW I DECIDED TO CALL NVC AND GOT THE GOOD NEWS

BESIDES, WHY WOULD NVC BE SAYING SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T APPEAR IN THEIR SYSTEM? I THINK JUAREZ UPDATES WITH NVC....THEN JUAREZ UPDATES THEIR SYSTEM SO THAT WHEN YOU CALL IT WOULD BE UNTIL LATER. BY LAW, I THINK, THEY SHOULD UPDATE WITH NVC OF WHATEVER STEP THEY ARE IN. MAYBE JUAREZ PUTS A DELAY SO THAT THEY CAN CHARGE YOU FOR THAT PHONE CALL. I DONT KNOW.

Yes, that could be the case. I even told NVC Juarez is telling me they haven't sent it and you guys are saying yes. The lady was like they gave you the wrong information cause it says they sent it on the 29th and they didn't even log your call. So, now I am think maybe they just want me to call another time to confirm and pay more money. UGHHHH...

I will be flying into El Paso and then cross over using the service Sandi recommended. I am going to go by what NVC told me. I am making travel arrangements today.

Andrea

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400
10/08/13 - Received @ 11:35 a.m. @ Lewisville Lockbox

Approved

Timeline

Yes, that could be the case. I even told NVC Juarez is telling me they haven't sent it and you guys are saying yes. The lady was like they gave you the wrong information cause it says they sent it on the 29th and they didn't even log your call. So, now I am think maybe they just want me to call another time to confirm and pay more money. UGHHHH...

I will be flying into El Paso and then cross over using the service Sandi recommended. I am going to go by what NVC told me. I am making travel arrangements today.

Andrea

OR ELSE WHY WOULD THEY BE CHARGING FOR THE PHONE CALLS RIGHT? BUSINESS IS BUSINESS MY FRIEND. I ALMOST BET YOU THAT IS HOW THEY PAY THEIR REPS. BUT ANYWAYS, I THINK I WILL MAKE THE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS TODAY TOO. THEY SHOULD ONLY BE CLOSED ON MONDAY NOV 16TH FOR THAT WEEK ONLY RIGHT?

THANKS

Timeline
Andrea

OR ELSE WHY WOULD THEY BE CHARGING FOR THE PHONE CALLS RIGHT? BUSINESS IS BUSINESS MY FRIEND. I ALMOST BET YOU THAT IS HOW THEY PAY THEIR REPS. BUT ANYWAYS, I THINK I WILL MAKE THE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS TODAY TOO. THEY SHOULD ONLY BE CLOSED ON MONDAY NOV 16TH FOR THAT WEEK ONLY RIGHT?

THANKS

Ernesto,

Yes, they will only be closed the 16th, but I was think of trying to do the medical exam on the 16th like Sandi did. She said the Medical offices were open. I am wondering if there is any way we can pay the Banamex fee ahead of time that way I won't encounter the problem Sandi had. I will call the medical office today to see what they say.

Andrea

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400

Approved

Timeline
Andrea

THANKS

Ernesto,

Yes, they will only be closed the 16th, but I was think of trying to do the medical exam on the 16th like Sandi did. She said the Medical offices were open. I am wondering if there is any way we can pay the Banamex fee ahead of time that way I won't encounter the problem Sandi had. I will call the medical office today to see what they say.

Andrea

Yeah, please let me know. Because I was thinking arriving on Monday and then do the Medical and Pay Fee on Tuesday, Interview on Wed.

Thanks,

Timeline

Yeah, please let me know. Because I was thinking arriving on Monday and then do the Medical and Pay Fee on Tuesday, Interview on Wed.

Thanks,

I just remembered we can't attend the medical if we don't have the invitation letter. I forgot about this. Hopefully we will get it in the mail before we go.

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400

Approved

Timeline

Well, they are open between 6 am and 11 am, so it should give us plenty of time to get the letter and head to the medical. I dont know about the bank thing though. Since I will plan to go to the medical on Tuesday, then that same day I would like to have the letter and the bank fee paid.

Timeline

BTW Andrea,

How was it that you placed your bf info on the 129F, G325, etc.....in other words how did you place First Name + Fathers Last Name + Mothers Lastname........did you do it like I did, First Name + Mothers Last Name (As middle name) + Father's Last Name ?

Thanks

Timeline
BTW Andrea,

How was it that you placed your bf info on the 129F, G325, etc.....in other words how did you place First Name + Fathers Last Name + Mothers Lastname........did you do it like I did, First Name + Mothers Last Name (As middle name) + Father's Last Name ?

Thanks

I was thinking of doing the medical on Monday if they were open. If I happen to receive the invitation before the 16 and the medical office is open on Monday then I will go ahead and do the medical on Monday and interview on Tuesday. If not then I will do what you are going to do.

I put his last name as both his Fathers Last Name + Mothers Last name.

They seem to be fine with that..

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400

Approved

Timeline
BTW Andrea,

Thanks

I was thinking of doing the medical on Monday if they were open. If I happen to receive the invitation before the 16 and the medical office is open on Monday then I will go ahead and do the medical on Monday and interview on Tuesday. If not then I will do what you are going to do.

I put his last name as both his Fathers Last Name + Mothers Last name.

They seem to be fine with that..

But you see what I did though? Since i didn't know if they would take the Father's Last name as middle name and eventually keep her Mother's Last name as Fathers Last Name (Like here in the US).

Like you said, I think we will be fine right?

Timeline
But you see what I did though? Since i didn't know if they would take the Father's Last name as middle name and eventually keep her Mother's Last name as Fathers Last Name (Like here in the US).

I am sure it will be fine. If I would have thought about it better I would have done the same thing because we want to use his mothers last name. When we get married I want to use his mothers last name as well. I know it is going to be harder to change once the process is done, but we will eventually look into it.

My step-dad has his mothers last name as the middle name and fathers last name as his last name. I think they are use to all types of last name arrangements so there shouldn't be a problem

Edited by msacano

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400

Approved

Timeline

I am sure it will be fine. If I would have thought about it better I would have done the same thing because we want to use his mothers last name. When we get married I want to use his mothers last name as well. I know it is going to be harder to change once the process is done, but we will eventually look into it.

My step-dad has his mothers last name as the middle name and fathers last name as his last name. I think they are use to all types of last name arrangements so there shouldn't be a problem

I will be calling Juarez at around 5:30 pm today after I get off work. Then I will ask them and let them know that NVC has told me that they have sent Packet 3 out. Then I will ask them if we could now go ahead and print everything out and head down there. That is all I will ask. I will let you know of their response as soon as I know something.

Let me know if you call them too.

This will probably be my last call to Ciudad Juarez, hopefully.

Timeline
I will be calling Juarez at around 5:30 pm today after I get off work. Then I will ask them and let them know that NVC has told me that they have sent Packet 3 out. Then I will ask them if we could now go ahead and print everything out and head down there. That is all I will ask. I will let you know of their response as soon as I know something.

Let me know if you call them too.

This will probably be my last call to Ciudad Juarez, hopefully.

I will be calling them later as well. When I informed Juarez about NVC telling me Packet 3 has been sent the guy got mad at me and said well they have nothing to do with this. I was like, Ok. I sure I will call before 5:30 so I will let you know what they tell me as well. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Andrea

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400

Approved

Timeline

So I called both Clinics and they said they will be open Monday, November 16th. If we get lucky we will get our invitation before I leave to Juarez and we can do the medical on Monday and interview on Tuesday.

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400

Approved

Timeline
So I called both Clinics and they said they will be open Monday, November 16th. If we get lucky we will get our invitation before I leave to Juarez and we can do the medical on Monday and interview on Tuesday.

But, We will not be able to pay at Banamex on Monday right?

So, if we cant pay until Tuesday, then we might be running late to the interview you dont think?

And thanks for calling btw and letting me know, I wish I had time from work to do that

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.