06/02/10 Case transferred to California Service Center

06/09/10 Touched

06/10/10 Touched

06/22/10 Touched

07/10/10 Touched

07/12/10 I-765 EAD card production ordered and I-131 AP Approved

07/28/10 I-485 AOS card production ordered

08/06/10 Green Card Received!

Okay so first off I just need to vent because I am nearly in tears today. about ready to break down. I am just sick of calling and getting different answers all of the time. I called Juarez earlier in the week and they told me that they received all of the paperwork and to call first part of October. When I called the NVC today they told me that Juarez hasn't received anything. STOP SCREWING WITH ME!!!!! That's how I feel right now and I appologize for releasing here, but I know that you all understand. URRGGG this is going to be a long and depressing weekend.

K-1 Visa

I-129F Sent : 05/16/09

I-129F Received: 05/19/09

I-129 NOA2: 08/24/09

NVC Received : 08/24/09

NVC Left : 8/26/09

Consulate Received : 08/31/09

Packet 3 Sent :10/01/09

Letter from Congresswoman: 10/02/09

Official Letter: 10/13/09

Medical: 11/02/09

Interview: 11/04/09

Visa Approved: 11/04/09

AOS approved: 04/21/10

ROC sent: 01/25/12

ROC received: 01/27/12 and signed

Check cashed: 01/31/12

NOA hard copy received: 02/03/12

Biometrics:02/17/12

ROC approved:6/25/12

Filed: Timeline

Hang in there Sandi, I'm sure they will say they don't have it right up until you call one day and they are done. That's what happened to me.

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

I-129F Sent : 2009-05-04

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-05-19

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-20

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

I called the Consulate number just to ask a few questions..

Q. Do we need to wait for the letter/packet?

A. No, you can go to the information window with a passport, tell them they already mailed out your letter and they can print you a new one to take to the medical exam.

Q. How many days do I need to schedule?

A. Buy open ended tickets. If you can do the Medical and interview like Mon-Tues, he said it takes 1-3 days for DHL to deliver the visa, and they CANNOT send it to your home. You have to wait for it in Juarez. (That sucks).

Q. Does she need vaccionations?

A. Yes, the medical examiner will tell her which ones. I thought K-1's don't need it, but whatever.

I will stay at the Holiday Inn right next to the embassy!

Event Date

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Okay so first off I just need to vent because I am nearly in tears today. about ready to break down. I am just sick of calling and getting different answers all of the time. I called Juarez earlier in the week and they told me that they received all of the paperwork and to call first part of October. When I called the NVC today they told me that Juarez hasn't received anything. STOP SCREWING WITH ME!!!!! That's how I feel right now and I appologize for releasing here, but I know that you all understand. URRGGG this is going to be a long and depressing weekend.

I know how frustrating this process can be especially when you keep hearing different stories. I am sure Juarez has your packet and will start processing it soon. I am giving my self a month before I start freaking out. I just told myself that from the beginning. I am sure here soon you will call and they will have sent you the invitation letter. Just hang in there.

Andrea

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400
10/08/13 - Received @ 11:35 a.m. @ Lewisville Lockbox

Approved

Just bought 1-way tickets!!

Event Date

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!!

:star:

AOS

05/03/10 Send AOS to Chicago

05/05/10 Delivered at Chicago

05/10/10 Mail and text MSG

05/12/10 NOAs on the mail

05/15/10 Biometrics letter on the mail

05/28/10 Biometrics done

05/31/10 Touched

06/01/10 Touched

06/09/10 Touched

06/10/10 Touched

06/22/10 Touched

07/10/10 Touched

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Guerita! No, Your stuff is there, if Juarez says they have it they do! NVC told me the exact same thing on last week. I knew that my stufff was at Juarez because I had tracked the package and saw it arrive on the 20th of Aug. For weeks NVC told me it had arrived at Juarez then last week a very very grumpy woman yelled at me even though I was using my really nice slow calm voice. She said that Juarez doesn't have your application. I begged to differ. She said to take it up with my senator (because she could see in the system that I had requested that my senator look into notifying me when the 129f was processed). So that day I called Juarez for the first time. They said that they had had it since Aug 17th. (remember they said it would be 2 months?) Then the next day after I called...they processed it and sent out the letter. So NVC people get different info depending on what the screen in front of them says. You know they have it in Juarez because the embassy told you it was there nearly a month ago.

Hang in there.

Genny

Roberto y Genny

Merida y Kentucky

Married 11/14/09

Received notice that green card was in production 2/19/10

Timeline

When will you be going to Juarez? I was thinking about booking one way tickets as well that way I wouldn't have to worry about changing flights.

Andrea

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400

Approved

oct 18

Event Date

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Timeline

I am having a lot of trouble finding a reasonable flight to Juarez. I used booking buddy. I have priced flights to El Paso too. The El Paso option means getting a taxi there and back from the Holiday Inn ( I guess from what I read that is $80 each way) I used bookingbuddy and looked into the taxi options that Isi recommended but WOW it is still going to be really expensive to go to Juarez. Can anyone think of any other ways to save money? Roberto already has the hotel (Holiday Inn). Maybe I can fly using Southwest to a closer airport and then go to Juarez from there.

I am trying to do the 2.5 days in under $600.00.

Roberto y Genny

Merida y Kentucky

Married 11/14/09

Just remember you have to wait in Juarez for DHL to deliver the visa, so I might not book a return flight yet. I think the border crossing is like $60. My company hires a service to do that for our employees, I'll post the contact info on here when I get it.

Event Date

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Timeline
Just remember you have to wait in Juarez for DHL to deliver the visa, so I might not book a return flight yet. I think the border crossing is like $60. My company hires a service to do that for our employees, I'll post the contact info on here when I get it.

Roberto is not coming to the US right away and so we are returning separately, which means his flight could be changed if he needs to wait for his visa to arrive at DHL (if it is approved). Does the border crossing taxi you are using charge $60 one-way or round-trip?

Roberto y Genny

Merida y Kentucky

Married 11/14/09

Timeline
oct 18

You have to give us a full report when you go.

Ok guys, I need some advice. Juarez received my paper work on September 22 and I figured with hope we should hear something in a month. I want to buy a plane ticket because the sooner I purchase it the cheaper it will be. I was considering buying the tickets for the week of November 16th about a 1 1/2 from when Juarez received my paper work. Do you guys think this is tooooo risky.

Oh and another question are you guys using the I-134 form when you go to Juarez? Please any help would be appreciated.

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400

Approved

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
oct 18

You have to give us a full report when you go.

Ok guys, I need some advice. Juarez received my paper work on September 22 and I figured with hope we should hear something in a month. I want to buy a plane ticket because the sooner I purchase it the cheaper it will be. I was considering buying the tickets for the week of November 16th about a 1 1/2 from when Juarez received my paper work. Do you guys think this is tooooo risky.

Oh and another question are you guys using the I-134 form when you go to Juarez? Please any help would be appreciated.

I got news from Juarez almost month and half after they received my papers ... I would recommend to get your tickets at the end of November-December ... my opinion.

I-134 form is a MUST, your visa will be denied if you don't bring that with you ... is a nightmare everytime you call to Juarez you have different stories, when I called the first time guy told me I-134 was not necessary until AOS ... NOT TRUE ... furtunately my bf sent it to me before and was the first form Consul requested.

:star:

AOS

05/03/10 Send AOS to Chicago

05/05/10 Delivered at Chicago

05/10/10 Mail and text MSG

05/12/10 NOAs on the mail

05/15/10 Biometrics letter on the mail

05/28/10 Biometrics done

05/31/10 Touched

06/01/10 Touched

06/09/10 Touched

06/10/10 Touched

06/22/10 Touched

07/10/10 Touched

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.