kirk and Jenny

Things speeding up in the Philippines?

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My bad, not packet 3. I am learning.

he guys it seems that reading this post last night is a blessing!!! i got the notice finally!!! (not the packet 4)... jen i never thought philcom will do. really??? how? i'll try... anyways im super glad even though the new interview date is being release already and i wasnt in the list :blush: maybe next time.

Yes ronmay its really a blessing cuz i also got the appointment dates for december...:) Im gld to know you finally get notice the pre interview, congrats! now the only thing in your mind is the interview date..:) Yes ronmay, philcom have it now, that their lastest, i contact embassy through their line here.Just dial that 19091017878, thats what i do then listen to the intstruction to reach the operator.Im sure youll have your interview date on january ronmay, i bet on that!!! just join me dancing for now ...:)

We Met Oct 2002

I-129f sent June 24 '06

NOA1 June 26

IMBRA RFE sent July 15 '06

I-129f NOA2 Approval August 9 '06

left NVC, case # assigned August 15 '06

petition received by Embassy August 23 '06

MNL2006723XXX

interview date Dec 12 '06

Patience is the virtue, Thank you Lord, Your Promises Never Fail

he guys it seems that reading this post last night is a blessing!!! i got the notice finally!!! (not the packet 4)... jen i never thought philcom will do. really??? how? i'll try... anyways im super glad even though the new interview date is being release already and i wasnt in the list :blush: maybe next time.

Yes ronmay its really a blessing cuz i also got the appointment dates for december...:) Im gld to know you finally get notice the pre interview, congrats! now the only thing in your mind is the interview date..:) Yes ronmay, philcom have it now, that their lastest, i contact embassy through their line here.Just dial that 19091017878, thats what i do then listen to the intstruction to reach the operator.Im sure youll have your interview date on january ronmay, i bet on that!!! just join me dancing for now ...:)

Fmerz, congrats on receiving an interview date. a wonderful feeling, isn't it.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Timeline

Yes roy, it is hehehe..lol..im still in the cloud9.how about you?, though im scared thinking about the interview date, i guess im scared to be denied. How did your fiance take it? im sure shes very happy as well...whew!!!what a relieve!!!

We Met Oct 2002

I-129f sent June 24 '06

NOA1 June 26

MNL2006723XXX

Yes roy, it is hehehe..lol..im still in the cloud9.how about you?, though im scared thinking about the interview date, i guess im scared to be denied. How did your fiance take it? im sure shes very happy as well...whew!!!what a relieve!!!

congrats ha!!!! finally long awaited moment!!! hooorrrayyy for you!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Timeline

i cant even spell the instructions now,lol...the feeling is like winning the lottery...lol

We Met Oct 2002

I-129f sent June 24 '06

NOA1 June 26

MNL2006723XXX

Let me tell you the story of how I just found out.

I was dead asleep. It's now 12:30am. But usually I go to bed at 10pm to be rested for work in the morning.

Well I was having a very vivid dream. It seemed real. It was like flash forwards or flash backs of the agony it's been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting. Bits and pieces of checking the website over and over again. Not sure when it was going to happen or how. Then all of the sudden the dream changed and in my dream I checked the website and while I can't remember the date it said all I could remember is the elation I felt at finally having the interview date. This means so many things. I was overcome by glee so much so that it actually woke me up.

Like a kid realizing it was Christmas I scrambled out of bed and all the while was saying to myself out loud "No way, it can't be. No way" Loaded up the website, put in my case number and BINGO! it was right there in front of me. I almost had a heart attack.

Meh, nothing to see here.

Timeline

Let me tell you the story of how I just found out.

I was dead asleep. It's now 12:30am. But usually I go to bed at 10pm to be rested for work in the morning.

Well I was having a very vivid dream. It seemed real. It was like flash forwards or flash backs of the agony it's been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting. Bits and pieces of checking the website over and over again. Not sure when it was going to happen or how. Then all of the sudden the dream changed and in my dream I checked the website and while I can't remember the date it said all I could remember is the elation I felt at finally having the interview date. This means so many things. I was overcome by glee so much so that it actually woke me up.

Like a kid realizing it was Christmas I scrambled out of bed and all the while was saying to myself out loud "No way, it can't be. No way" Loaded up the website, put in my case number and BINGO! it was right there in front of me. I almost had a heart attack.

Zethris, your story makes me feel excited, your dream became a reeality, im very happy for you, Does makes me smile while im reading your story, i think because i know how it feels to keep waiting, seem to me our happiness depends on this,hehe. And finally we have it, it just feel so GREAT!!!! hehehe, Well good luck to us all during the interviews!!!...:)

congrats ha!!!! finally long awaited moment!!! hooorrrayyy for you!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Thank you ronmay, soon its you who will be dancing non stop next month...:)

We Met Oct 2002

I-129f sent June 24 '06

NOA1 June 26

MNL2006723XXX

i'm sure you'll do fine at the interview. let's only have positive thoughts. i told my fiance not to make any plans for Dec 13. she asked why. i told her she has a prior commitment. she said what? then it hit her. think she's still walking on cloud nine.

don't worry, you'll breeze thru the interview.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Timeline

i'm sure you'll do fine at the interview. let's only have positive thoughts. i told my fiance not to make any plans for Dec 13. she asked why. i told her she has a prior commitment. she said what? then it hit her. think she's still walking on cloud nine.

don't worry, you'll breeze thru the interview.

You are right roy only positive thoughts!!! thank you for that..:) IM sure your fiance feels the same way as we all do here, hehehe...will you be with her during the interview?...i try not to get worry, hehehe, its just too good to be true!!!hehehe

We Met Oct 2002

I-129f sent June 24 '06

NOA1 June 26

MNL2006723XXX

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.