maim3

Help! Does anyone know someone from Q.C. Hall LCR?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Does anyone know somebody from Quezon City Local Civil Registry Office who can help me to expedite the process of registration and able to get for me the transmittal/ advance endorsement for NSO?

My baby's appointment at USEM for CRBA and US Passport is on June 29. As you know the #1 requirement is the NSO COPY of her BC. I only have less than 3 weeks to get it but unfortunately Q.C. LCR said they process it in 1 month :( I'm losing hope now.

I hope somebody can help me.

You can ask your'e LCR to have it endorse and you can have in couple of days to 2 weeks ask them about the electronic endorsement or the manual

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

Marriage (if applicable): 2011-12-18

I-130 Sent : 2012-03-23

I-130 NOA1 : 2012-03-27

I-130 RFE : No RFE

I-130 RFE Sent : Thank you lord

I-130 Approved : 2012-06-29. ---- APPROVED in 94 days!!!!!!!! Thank you so much jesus.....

National Visa Center

Date Package Received By NVC : 2012-07-09

-- Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2012-07-31

-- Pay I-864 Bill : 2012-08-03

-- Receive I-864 Package : 2012-08-02

-- Return I-864 Package : 2012-08-17

-- Return Completed DS-3032 : 2012-08-02

-- Receive IV Bill : 2012-08-02

-- Pay IV Bill : 2012-08-03

-- Receive Instruction Package : 2012-09-15

-- Case Completed at NVC : 2012-08-27

Date Package Left From NVC : xxxx-xx-xx

Consulate Processing

Date Received By Consulate : xxxx-xx-xx

Advance medical : 2012-08-22 ( Passed )

Date Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4) : 2012-09-15

Interview Date (IR-1/CR-1 Visa): 2012-10-18

Interview Result : APPROVED!!!!!!! thank you lord....

Timeline

I just did. But they say they don't have such thing in Quezon City Hall LCR. Which I really doubt. That's why im looking for people who also processed their child's bc at q.c. And able to share their experience and contact people who can help me too.

Does anyone know somebody from Quezon City Local Civil Registry Office who can help me to expedite the process of registration and able to get for me the transmittal/ advance endorsement for NSO?

My baby's appointment at USEM for CRBA and US Passport is on June 29. As you know the #1 requirement is the NSO COPY of her BC. I only have less than 3 weeks to get it but unfortunately Q.C. LCR said they process it in 1 month :( I'm losing hope now.

I hope somebody can help me.

Go to QC LCR. Bring the original birth certificate given to you by the midwife or hospital that assisted you in giving birth. Then ask the QC LCR to provide you a copy of transmittal report (proof that they already endorse the document to NSO). They will allow you to photocopy it. Then together with the 2 documents you have, go to NSO personally. There is a special place there for documents that need to expedite. Instead of waiting them to encode it to their system which will take 1-2 months, you will be the one who personally endorse it. Pay the BC fee, then go back on the date written on the receipts.

It also happen to me, after getting the raw documents, I went straight to NSO and personally endorse it. Ten days after, I already have it.

If this things will not work out in your case, go to NSO Office in EDZA. Just always bring the copy of BC given to you by your midwife or hospital.

Timeline

Go to QC LCR. Bring the original birth certificate given to you by the midwife or hospital that assisted you in giving birth. Then ask the QC LCR to provide you a copy of transmittal report (proof that they already endorse the document to NSO). They will allow you to photocopy it. Then together with the 2 documents you have, go to NSO personally. There is a special place there for documents that need to expedite. Instead of waiting them to encode it to their system which will take 1-2 months, you will be the one who personally endorse it. Pay the BC fee, then go back on the date written on the receipts.

It also happen to me, after getting the raw documents, I went straight to NSO and personally endorse it. Ten days after, I already have it.

If this things will not work out in your case, go to NSO Office in EDZA. Just always bring the copy of BC given to you by your midwife or hospital.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.