mybelle

Quick Medical question

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi,

I have my medical next week at Knightbridge doctors, and have now received my package 4, however this only contains a single medical questonire - is this the only form I need to take with me, or do I need to download forms DS-2053, DS3024 and DS3026 and thake these.

thanks

Mybelle

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

Hi!

I had my medical last week in Naples, Italy. I only had to bring the medical questionnaire, which basically is your Medical History. You don't need to download the other forms, they doctors have everything and they fill them out

Good luck!!

Maria

Got married in Killeen, Texas on April 27 2004

*°K-3 Visa°*

Oct 12 2005 - Sent I-130 to NSC

Oct 24 2005 - NOA 1

Nov 7 2005 - Sent I-129F to Chicago

Nov 9 2005 - NOA 1

Dec 5 2005 - NOA 2 - I-129F Approved!!! (28 days)

Dec 13 2005 - Application Forwarded to NVC

Dec 16 2005 - Application received by the Consulate in Italy

Jan 4 2006 - Packet 3

Jan 10 2006 - Sent "Applicant's Statement" to Naples

Jan 27 2006 - Packet 4

Feb 22 2006 - Medical and Interview

Feb 22 2006 - Interview... APPROVED Got the Visa!!!

Mar 2 2006 - I-130 case *touched*

Mar 6 2006 - RFE for the I-130 (Marriage Certificate)

Mar 14 2006 - Sent RFE to CSC

Mar 21 2006 - RFE received by CSC

Mar 30 2006 - Detroit POE - Got the I-94

Mar 31 2006 - I-130 NOA 2 - APPROVED!!! (170 days)

*°AOS°*

Mar 31 2006 - I-765 sent to Chicago

Apr 5 2006 - I-765 NOA1

Apr 7 2006 - Vaccination Supplement appt. in Cleveland

Apr 13 2006 - EAD Biometrics Appointment Letter

Apr 18 2006 - EAD Biometrics in Pittsburg

Apr 22 2006 - I-485 sent to Chicago lockbox

Apr 28 2006 - I-485 NOA1

May 3 2006 - EAD Approved!! (33 days)

May 5 2006 - EAC received (NOA2)

May 5 2006 - AOS Biometrics Appointment Letter

May 8 2006 - Applied for Social Security Number

May 11 2006 - AOS Biometrics Appointment in Pittsburgh

May 18 2006 - Social Security Card arrived in the mail

May 18 2006 - Interview Appointment Letter

May 31 2006 - Flew back to Italy

Jun 24 2006 - I-485 *touched*

I had my medical very recently at Knightsbridge Doctors. The first packet that you receive from London that contains information about booking medical etc is Packet 3 and it has a medical checklist in it.

You only need to take that medical checklist with you, your passport, 1 passport size photo (i took a UK AND US size photo and they wanted the UK one as its smaller and fitted easily on the form) and previous vaccination records IF you have any. You dont need any of those other DS forms.

Also note that if you do not have any previous vaccine records then they will give you vaccinations on your medical and you will have to pay extra for them.

Hope this answers your question.

Jahan&Chris

Click here for our complete timeline; from K1 all the way to citizenship.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.