pjandrachel

I-130 COVERLETTER

1 post in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hi all

Myself and my husband are about to file I-130. This is our cover letter, just wondered what you think??

Petitioner name and address

United States Department of Homeland Security

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

PO BOX 804625 CHICAGO IL 60680-4107

Nature of the submission: I-130 ORIGINAL SUBMISSION

To Whom It May Concern:

Enclosed please find my Form I-130, Petition for CR-1 Alien Relative on behalf of my spouse Mrs xxxxxxxxxxx, and supporting documents. Contents include:

Payment in the amount of $420

- Form I-130: Petition for Alien Relative

- G-325A for Mr xxxxxxxxxxx and one passport-type photo

- Supplement for I-130 part B questions 11 & 12 and Mr xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Petitioner) G325A regarding his former wives

- G-325A for Mrs xxxxxxxxxx and one passport-type photo - Copy of Mr xxxxxxxxxxx full Birth certificate

- Copies of divorce documents for Mr xxxxxxxxxx previous marriages

- A copy of our marriage certificate

- Evidence of a bona-fide marriage - including

- Evidence of the ceremony

- Affidavits of us as a bona-fide married couple

- Letters from banks where we hold joint accounts in the UK and USA and an email regarding xxxxxxxx broadband account in the USA

- A copy of xxxxxx life insurance policy listing xxxxxxx as a beneficiary

- A statement from us regarding the development of our relationship and subsequent marriage

- Evidence that shows other people are aware of our relationship

- Evidence of how we maintain our relationship when we are apart

- Evidence of our frequent visits to each other (arranged in chronological order)

Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at a later date. Further proof of ongoing marriage from now will be provided if we get to the interview stage.

Signed,

…………………………………….

Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Date -

SOMETIMES THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE IS BEING WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE

OUR STORY

February 2009 - Met online online on social networking site

August 2009 - Spent 2 weeks together in England in which time we got engaged !!!!!YEY!!!!!

October 2009 - Spent 2 weeks together in America

December 2009 - Spent 5 months together in England

May 2010 - We both went to America when we spent 2 weeks together

August 2010 - Spent 3 weeks together in America

December 2010 - Spent 5 months together in England

May 2011 - We both went to America together where we spent 2 weeks together

September 2011 - Spent 3 weeks together in America

December 2011 - Spent 5 months together again in England as with the previous years!

April 2012 - spent 2 weeks together in America, got married on May 8th in America!!!!!!!

I-130 Petition

Filed - July 23rd 2012

NOA1 - July 27th 2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.