Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Traveling while i751 pending

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Good morning,

I've done my search on what documents to bring. I believe they are expired GC, NOA1 extension for one year. I have a question on the passport. My wife still has the original passport from the philippines. It won't expire til 2013. Does she need to replace the passport and change the last name to current married last name? Also do we need to report marriage to philippine consulate? Thank you in advance.. Please list documents used to travel back to the philippines... We just dont want to be stuck with the philippine immigration.. Has any filipinos traveled using their original passport?

Here are lists of documents i have.

NOA ( extension for 1 year) removing of conditions

Expired Green card

Marriage contract

Passport(same passport she came here with)


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.