pugsly

confused

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I am confused. The embassy told my fiance that they were sending the petition back to the service center when he had his 2ond interview on October 3ird. I just called DOS and they said his petition is still pending under going security checks. She said he is on AP. What the hell the right hand dont know what the left hand is doing? If they gonna send it back i just wish they would do it and be done with it. They must not update thier information to the DOS. I e-mailed the embassy and they are ignoring me. Has this happened to anybody else?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Pugsly did he get a 221g? since this is only a temporary denial and he could be in AP and that will be dark abyss until they are done with the investigations and AR.

If he got a 212 that is a denial and he may have to file a waiver and the case would come back to the USA.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: Timeline

they gave him a 221 g on the first interview and then he went through 4 months of security checks. On the second interview they didnt give him nothing. He gave his proof of ongoing relationship then she told him she would look over it and call him but she also said she didnt believe the relationship was real. I e mailed the embassy and they said they were sending it to NVC for review and that DHS would be intouched with me for further instructions. Can you see why i am confused?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes I can see why your confused. I know that in AP they can have one or more field investigations and they can contact the family to check on the relationship to see if they approve. If you are in AP it is total darkness and I am thinking maybe you are in AP since they did not issue him a 212. I would email the embassy and they will say AP or whatever and go from their words. DOS will not have any updates until the embassy notifies them via cable or the hard copy back in the states.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.