MarieandBryan

Need Great Ideas & Experiences to help us with our I-129F Problem!!!!

1 post in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiance and I just want to be prepared on what to fill-up in the forms to be brought during the interview that is why as early as now he emailed me already the DS 156, DS 156K,etc. The main pupose is for me to recheck all the information there so that I can just transfer them right away once those forms are send to me. Just then I find out that in some forms my address in the Philippines lacks my Province name which is Cebu. I was then a little panic because I am worried he might did the same thing in our I-129F form which already arrives at Texas Service Center 3 days ago. When he called up today I brought out this topic and asked him to check the original document left. Unfortunately, he found out he really missed to include Cebu in my address in question #2 of Part B BUT my address in #15, Fiancee's address abroad, is corect and complete so as the one in my G-325A forms. Now, I can't help myself to be worried though he said it is going to be fine. I was sad, and I know he is also, because we double check and triple check everything when he was here but never noticed it. We provided many primary and secondary evidences that we met within 2 years prior to filing just for us to avoid RFE but now I'm not sure already if we can't have one.

Fellow Vjers, do you have any idea if this is one of the ground wherein they will issue RFE on us? If not what will be the consequences that we will get from this? Is there a chance that our petition will be return to my fiance?

Please help us... :( I will be glad to hear your experiences and ideas on this matter. To those who had almost the same experience, please share it to me so I can have peace of mind. Today, I can't help to be bothered at work...Please help... :help::help:

Marie

May 2007 - arrived in Texas

June 2007 - our "big day"

November 2007 - 2-yr GC received

December 2009 - 10-yr GC received

Citizenship by next year!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.