futuremrsyawson

AT&T Phone Records With No Names- Urgent Help Needed

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of packaging my 129F packet this week and I just realized that AT&T does not show names on their detailed phone log. My phone calls to him do list GHANA as the country, however the incoming calls from him just list his number. Is my fiance's phone number sufficient proof of his phone calls to me? I am also including a few emails, IM chats, and photos.

Thanks!

"5000 miles away and you are still right here, in my heart and mind."

Source Unknown

Your AT&T Bill is fine, I used the same and had no problems at uscis! Yes, a few emails, IM chats, photos and airline boarding passes are great!

Good luck :thumbs:

USCIS

05/29/2011: Married

08/12/2011: Sent I-130 packet.

08/15/2011: NOA1, Priority Date

02/22/2012: NOA2 - Approved

02/25/2012: NOA2 - Received hard copy in mail

NVC

03/06/2012: NVC received

03/07/2012: NVC Case Number, BIN & IIN Assigned

03/08/2012: DS3032 sent by email (auto response received immediately)

03/13/2012: Re-send DS3032 by email (auto response received immediately)

03/13/2012: Received (2)Email with DS-3032 Kit and AOS Bill instructions

03/14/2012: AOS bill appears as PAID

03/16/2012: Mailed AOS package (I-864)USPS EXPRESS

03/16/2012: DS-3032 Accepted Via Beneficiary Email (Took 8 DAYS from 1st Email)

03/20/2012: IV bill invoiced & paid $404.00

03/21/2012: IV bill Payment reflecting PAID / AOS checklist received

03/30/2012: IV package DS-230 sent via USPS Priority

04/02/2012: IV package Delivered @ 11:55 am w/signature

04/12/2012: Re-Sent DS-230 Part 1 W/Photocopy of receipt from Hong Kong Police Via USPS EXPRESS

04/13/2012: DS-230 Part 1 package Delivered to NVC ATTN:DR @11:52am

04/17/2012: CASE COMPLETE (41 Days @NVC)

04/22/2012: Request Expedite

04/24/2012: Expedite Approved!(2days)

04/25/2012: Case sent to U.S. Consulate General in HONG KONG

Medical / US Consulate / POE:

04/30/2012: U.S. Consulate General Hong Kong received

05/16/2012: Interview Scheduled May 22, 2012

05/22/2012: Interview APPROVED!!!!!!

05/26/2012: Visa in Hand (9 months 11 days from NOA1)

Filed: Timeline

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of packaging my 129F packet this week and I just realized that AT&T does not show names on their detailed phone log. My phone calls to him do list GHANA as the country, however the incoming calls from him just list his number. Is my fiance's phone number sufficient proof of his phone calls to me? I am also including a few emails, IM chats, and photos.

Thanks!

Can you submit documentation of what his number is, like his phone bill?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Can you submit documentation of what his number is, like his phone bill?

Most likely not. We had the same type of papers from US Cellular and had no issue just having his number.

Timeline

Thanks everyone! I'm filing a K1 visa. Yes I do have boarding passes from both my 2009 and 2011 trips and copies of my passport entries. I may be overthinking things because we were denied at his last interview. I'm super nervous this time around. I should have it in the mail by next Tuesday though.

Thanks again!

Source Unknown

Filed: Timeline

I am planning to write a K-1 memo real soon warning people of this very issue, as well as others I encountered along the way when using computer and phone evidence...there are many obstacles and people should really know early on to avoid losing evidence or finding themselves in the position of having to retrieve evidence in a hurry...stay posted

Timeline

Thanks syntaxkid, I will be looking out for that because after this gets mailed, I will be preparing for the interview evidence early. Does anyone know how to package the petition itself. I can't remember how I did it the first time. Do you use a folder with three ring holes, a clip to hold them together, a staple...?

Source Unknown

Timeline

thats fine..whose does he have in ghana because i went to my phone company and they gave me a printed paper that showed my name and phone number so my husband just went in his phone logs and highlighted incoming calls green and outgoing calls yellow

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.