natstered

South Korea DCF: change the address after Packet 3

1 post in this topic

Hi,

I am Thai citizen and my husband is american. We got married in Thailand and my husband got a job in South Korea in 2011. So we moved there. And since we were SK residences, so we filed CR1 (DCF in Seoul US Embassy). Now our case in in the Packet 3.Also his one year contract job done in Korea so he moved back to US to work and get eligible for I-864 Affidavit of support. And I come back to wait for the visa process in Thailand.

Our case not pending in Seoul US Embassy. We have 2 choices which are 1. to transfer case to Bangkok or 2. Keep our case in Korea ( These 2 choices was advised by the embassy). So now we choose the choice number 2 cz we have some hassle about the process in Bangkok.

Anyway,since Im preparing to go interview in Korea and will need to fill in the DS-230 part 2 (also the part 1 is with me while I faxed to copy to Seoul Embassy about 4 months ago). So Im curious about the address, like from I-130 ,G-325 and DS-230 part 1 that we have already sent to the Embassy is our "current address" when we were in Korea... But now I come back to Thailand and my husband is in US. So, is this gonna effect the change in address? Should we inform the US Embassy or do we need to change or re-fill those all forms?

From what I think, I dont think I need to change address in I-130 /G-325 cz it has already approved, am I right?

We are very confused now and I do wanna prepare everything for the interview to go smoothly.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.