AllenMay 4life

just curious about fees

3 posts in this topic

hi guys,,im now ,almost to finish line,im just waiting for my visa delivery ,.but until now im still curious about fees..is visa insurance,documentation verification cost that much or there is no pay at all?.. :no: i ask this coz the agent who helped me ask me to give her money,she told me that this will pay for my visa insurance,doc.verification,expresslane and seminar,.Is this really that cost? thank u so much :) :) :)

Lookiing at your timeline I see you have had the interview and are waiting for a decision and visa.

Documentation Verifciation fees have not been necessary at the USEM for a couple of years now. There is no expresslane. What Seminar, CFO? you can get that cost by going to the CFO website which you will find is Php 400.. The ink is http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1347:for-filipinos-leaving-the-country-with-an-immigrant-visa&catid=139

I have no clue what visa insurance is so that does not sound right. Unless they are providing you insurance to get money back if you do not get a visa.

The only thing that sounds legit it the CFO costs.

Love forever,

Dale & Trisha

Married: 9/29/2008

K3 Visa

POE-MSP: 3/13/2009

AOS/EAD

Greencard received: 08/29/2009

Removal of Conditions:

Approved: 10/20/2011

Citizenship

9/19/2012

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Are you saying you used an agency to prepare and handle your visa transaction? They may have many fees that are specific to them and not fees collected by USCIS, USEM, or CFO. It is not uncommon for these visa agencies to add over $1000 in fees to your visa process.

The good thing is that you are very near the arrival of your fiancee in America. I am envious as we are only on month beyond NOA1. CONGRADULATIONS!!!!

K1 Visa Timeline:

03/21/2012 Met in person

03/23/2012 Engaged

04/09/2012 I-129F mailed

04/13/2012 I-129F Received at TSC, forwarded to VSC

04/13/2012 NOA1 Date

04/13/2012 Check Cashed

04/19/2012 Received NOA1 letter

10/18/2012 NOA2-No RFE

10/23/2012 Received MNL case number from NVC

10/24/2012 Paid visa fee and scheduled interview

11/08/2012 Medical Completed

11/09/2012 CFO seminar and interview completed

11/19/2012 Interview USEM- VISA APPROVED

11/26/2012 Passport (and visa) in transit from post

11/27/2012 Visa Packet delivered/Air booked-business class all the way!!

12/05/2012 flew to Manila-CFO sticker-USA Bound

12/06/2012 Arrived USA-POE Washington DC!!!!!!!!!

12/12/2012 Wedding

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.