4 posts in this topic

hi good evening/ morning i would just like to ask for advice on how to fill out these forms the i-130 and g-325a its kind of confusing for example in g-325a my husband and i are going to file for cr1 visa and ive learned that we need to both fill out individual g-325a forms. so in that form, with regards to residence and work experience, do i need to put my past work experiences even if its just practicum for school or just the the real paying jobs i had? and do i need to like indicate there the period i was jobless from college graduation until i had work? and for the address for the last 5 years, do i need to put my past addresses prior to the past 5 years up to present? and with that since its asking for whos the applicant (and i supposed its my husband since he is the usc) do we need to provide same info in the g-325a forms (with exception in some parts like the wife/husband) including the addresses and work? im sorry i got so many questions and this is just the beginning :) i hope you can answer my questions. thanks in advance and God bless! :)

Yes, they are asking you 5 year history of your addresses. Where have you been living since 2007 till 2012.

In the employment usually put everywhere you worked, used your SSN, where employed.

Just follow the instructions, are they asking you to tell them periods you were unemployed or volunteered, or just employment?

I know it must sounds ridiculous to you to put same info on all of the forms, but there are different people reading different forms. Just answer questions, with deep breath, just be straight forward with them.

3/23/2012 (Day 0) - I-130, I-485 and I-765 sent
4/02/2012 (Day 11) - Hard Copy of NOA1 in the mail of I-130, I-485 and I-765
4/04/2012 (Day 13) - Received a letter for biometrics appointment for 4/20/2012.
4/20/2012 (Day 29) - Biometrics done
5/03/2012 (Day 42) - Status online changed to interview, scheduled for June 11
5/16/2012 (Day 55) - EAD Card Production, online status update
5/24/2012 (Day 63) - EAD Card in the mail
6/11/2012 (Day 83) - Interview, approved on the spot

05/19/2014 (Day 0) - Mailed I-751

05/27/2014 (Day 8) - Received NOA1

Yes, they are asking you 5 year history of your addresses. Where have you been living since 2007 till 2012.

In the employment usually put everywhere you worked, used your SSN, where employed.

Just follow the instructions, are they asking you to tell them periods you were unemployed or volunteered, or just employment?

I know it must sounds ridiculous to you to put same info on all of the forms, but there are different people reading different forms. Just answer questions, with deep breath, just be straight forward with them.

thank you very much for your response. i have read like some people put even their unemployment period so im kinda confuse like when to start like is it from the college graduation or like just after the first job i had. i haven't got a job before i graduated college except for trainings so i supposed it would start from college graduation until i had my first job. sorry for all these confusion. i justwant to make sure :) thank you and God bless

thank you very much for your response. i have read like some people put even their unemployment period so im kinda confuse like when to start like is it from the college graduation or like just after the first job i had. i haven't got a job before i graduated college except for trainings so i supposed it would start from college graduation until i had my first job. sorry for all these confusion. i justwant to make sure :) thank you and God bless

No problem, I understand, you are afraid to make a stupid mistake that can damage your future, I did. It's ok to triple check with everyone.

3/23/2012 (Day 0) - I-130, I-485 and I-765 sent
4/02/2012 (Day 11) - Hard Copy of NOA1 in the mail of I-130, I-485 and I-765
4/04/2012 (Day 13) - Received a letter for biometrics appointment for 4/20/2012.
4/20/2012 (Day 29) - Biometrics done
5/03/2012 (Day 42) - Status online changed to interview, scheduled for June 11
5/16/2012 (Day 55) - EAD Card Production, online status update
5/24/2012 (Day 63) - EAD Card in the mail
6/11/2012 (Day 83) - Interview, approved on the spot

05/19/2014 (Day 0) - Mailed I-751

05/27/2014 (Day 8) - Received NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.