Jump to content

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Zimbabwe

Hi friends

I will be having my AOS interview sometime next month. My I 130 has already been approved.

My question is about the documents I will have to support my marriage.

* Sworn affidavit from my in laws and relatives about our marriage and us living together in their house.

* My stepson school records showing me as a stepdad and for emergency contact.

* My wife(A USC petitioner) went through some opiate addiction problems thats why I do not have her on my bank account.

* I did have her medically detoxed (which was not free or cheap) in a private clinic for which i have all the documents to prove it.

* Car Insurance together.

* some photos

* We still have all the documents we filed with I 130.

* Online savings account showing her as beneficiary.

Do I need anything else?

Thank u in advacne

Edited by Charipuk

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...