Pinoylover

question about K-1 & K-2

8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everybody!

I just got my NOA2 and my question is about my fiance daughter being i put her on the I-129F will she be on the NOA2 or how dose that work? Do i just fill out the visa papers and pay for her like i will for her mother? I know she will need the medical as well....little confused,Thanks :huh:

Even though we are far from each other right now I know you are close to me in other ways,you are always here in my heart. You give me reason to look forward to each day,You are my life and a dream come true.there are no words to express how i feel for you.You are the light in my darkness.There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you but I'm going to show it to you everyday as long as i live.I love you with my body,soul and mind.I love you very much baby.Mwaaaaaaaaah!

Your Wife to be,

Aijeen

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everybody!

I just got my NOA2 and my question is about my fiance daughter being i put her on the I-129F will she be on the NOA2 or how dose that work? Do i just fill out the visa papers and pay for her like i will for her mother? I know she will need the medical as well....little confused,Thanks :huh:

congratulations! about you fiancee's daughter you wont see her name on noa2, but you said you put her name on I-129f so you're ok to go, once you get you MNL Case #, your fiancee can proceed on paying her visa and her daughter, set an interview appointment and medical, good luck.....

congratulations! about you fiancee's daughter you wont see her name on noa2, but you said you put her name on I-129f so you're ok to go, once you get you MNL Case #, your fiancee can proceed on paying her visa and her daughter, set an interview appointment and medical, good luck.....

by the way when she set an appointment online she have to pick the k1/k2 option, she can also set their appointment tru phone :)

Timeline

by the way when she set an appointment online she have to pick the k1/k2 option, she can also set their appointment tru phone :)

Thanks so much for the info! What about the medical does it take 3 days or just 1 ?

Even though we are far from each other right now I know you are close to me in other ways,you are always here in my heart. You give me reason to look forward to each day,You are my life and a dream come true.there are no words to express how i feel for you.You are the light in my darkness.There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you but I'm going to show it to you everyday as long as i live.I love you with my body,soul and mind.I love you very much baby.Mwaaaaaaaaah!

Your Wife to be,

Aijeen

Filed: Timeline

Hello VJ member, can i interrupt the topic? Do i need to use the same manila case number for my daughter? Actually, i am in the US now, but my fiancee included my daughter on his petition and she was not able to join me in coming here, but she was in the list to be follow...Pls i need you reply, Thanks and God bless us all!!!

Timeline

Thanks so much for the info! What about the medical does it take 3 days or just 1 ?

if they are early at SLEC and there's no problem with their medical they will finish it in 1 day, but usually if you're late comers you'll finish the medical in 2 days :)

Timeline

Hello VJ member, can i interrupt the topic? Do i need to use the same manila case number for my daughter? Actually, i am in the US now, but my fiancee included my daughter on his petition and she was not able to join me in coming here, but she was in the list to be follow...Pls i need you reply, Thanks and God bless us all!!!

usually k2 uses the same MNL case # of k1, but you need to call USEM first to verify, you have to take your k2 with in 1 year, if you go beyond 1 year then it will be a different process before you can get your daughter, my friend has k1 but she left her son here in the Philippines, but when they got back here to get her son she went with her son at USEM,

Timeline

if they are early at SLEC and there's no problem with their medical they will finish it in 1 day, but usually if you're late comers you'll finish the medical in 2 days :)

Thanks again for the info...... your a big help!

Your Wife to be,

Aijeen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.