smurfette71

removing condition

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We entered USA August 22 2010, when Should we start the process of removal it said 3 months prior so would that be june 22 or can i start june 1, not sure and any suggestion on the letter my hubby should send in to have removal done, as we need to start the process, as well as do i mail all our proof in with the form and fee???

ANY HELP please, as this is so stressful once again, damm immigration gives me white hairs..

thank you all

SMURFIN AWESOME!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

1, look at the expiration date on his green card. File before it expires. ( you can count 90 days backwards from expiration for the earliest day if you want )

2, follow the step by step guide for removal of conditions listed in the guides section.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

Relax, ROC is not hard. Just follow the guides and make sure you send in plenty of relationship evidence. After biometrics, there is nothing to do but wait. And absolutely do not file prior to the 90 day window.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

ok just did a 90 day count back from aug 22 and now i get may 25

can anyone confirm this as i guess i was counting months and thought it was june i want to start this process as soon as i am legal to

my card expires 08/22/2012 - 90 days i get 05/25/2012

is this correct???????

SMURFIN AWESOME!!!!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

ok just did a 90 day count back from aug 22 and now i get may 25

can anyone confirm this as i guess i was counting months and thought it was june i want to start this process as soon as i am legal to

my card expires 08/22/2012 - 90 days i get 05/25/2012

is this correct???????

Thursday, May 24, 2012

i used this... http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

Thursday, May 24, 2012

i used this... http://www.timeandda...te/dateadd.html

ya thers a few out there like that, its also the site i goto as well.

ROC is not hard. hopefully you have a box of stuff since you got married that contains things like bills, bank statements etc etc showing finanical co mingling. a few pictures scattered inbetween etc. anythign that shows you live together, do finances etc together, medical plans etc. the guide is a great help.

Edited by Kimbear

HWDWm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.