missy_antha

Does a female need to fill out DS-157?

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi all people going through the London Embassy.

I'm a bit confused. I'm just about to send my packet 3 back and the packet details say that only males over 16 need fill in DS -157?

The London Embassy site also says it should only be filled out by men.

What have people on here, going through London done?

Also do I attach my photos to the DS 156? As on here it says they should be attached, but on the details I've been sent for things to get ready for my interview it says take 3 photos with me.

So don't know which to do.

Please let me know what you guys have done.

Thanks.

Missy

6/05/06 - Mailed off the I29f

06/20/06 - Cheque cashed

7/07/06 - Still not received NOA1. Call CSC. They have input our address incorrectly. Give them the correct details. Also find out what our case number is from them so can check for touches!

07/13/06 - Receive RFE

07/26/06 - Email confirmation they have RFE

07/27/06 - Touched

08/23/07 - Call CSC to find out where NOA1 is and what date was on it. As it was sent to the wrong address it came back as undeliverable. They will not send it out again unless we send them a written request. However date was;

06/09/06 - NOA1

09/07/06 - NOA2 email confirmation

09/28/06 - NVC say they have sent details to US Embassy in London

12/09/06 - Sent back packet 3 recorded delivery

10/30/06 - Medical

11/06/06 - Interview confirmed 1st December!

01/17/07 - Wedding booked in Vegas

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Only males in that particular age group fill out the DS-157.

Sorry, don't know about the photos...I would ask David but he's napping. B) I would go by the details you've been sent from the Embassy.

1-21-09 Getting Naturalization documents together.

smiley-995.pngsmiley-996.png

Disclaimer: i dunno nuthin bout birthin no babys, or bout imugrayshun.

Oop, no don't send any photos - just take to embassy! Sorry didn't see that question when I replied in the other forum...

AOS/EAD

11/15/2006 NOA1 for EAD and AOS

12/1/2006 Received RFE Grrrrrrrrr

12/2/2006 Biometrics

12/8/2006 Sent back RFE

1/26/2007 EAD Card Production Ordered

1/31/2007 EAD Card received

3/6/2007 INTERVIEW - FBI namecheck

3/26/2007 NOA1 for AP

4/30/2007 AOS APPROVED

5/7/2007 Green Card Arrived!

-

2/12/09 Mailed Removal of Conditions

3/10/09 Bio Appt

-

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.