mave1104

USEM Administrative review

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Had my interview this morning.. interview with filipino consul and final interview with american consul and the american consul said that everything is good and asked me to wait for the last step for the instructions and yet when i went to the last booth they said they have to verify a little thing.. I asked if is there anything i could give them for more proof coz I brought everything but they only asked my NBI, CENOMAR, ITR of fiance and !-134.. That's it... They said no it's ok .. there is just something that they are looking for but they won't tell me.. Im under admin. review... They just said to wait for they verification then that's the time they'll issue my visa.... wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt????... why won't they let me know so i could give them anything they want..??? They didn't even said it's denied.. it's the AC who said everything is good and the next window said to wait for verification.. heeeelppppp.. any idea what they're up to?:crying:

Febuary 13 - Sent I-129f

Febuary 17 - NOA1

March 15 - RFE

March 16 - Replied RFE

March 21 - NOA2

March 26 - NVC received

March 26 - Got MNL case #

March 26 - Received NOA2 hard copy

March 26 - Paid BPI $350

April 17 - Medical( St. Lukes)

April 24 - Interview (Administrative Review 221g

May 15 - received text from to go that visa is ready for pick up!! (OMG! finally!!)

THANK YOU LORD FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS...

I'm sorry to hear this. On the bright side, they didn't deny your visa. Since the consul didn't ask for additional documents they probably needed to do some background check.

Check this link: http://manila.usembassy.gov/adminprocessing2.html

Naturalization Timeline - last hurrah!

04-25-2016 N-400 Filing Date
04-29-2016 NOA Date
05-02-2016 E-notification via email & text
05-05-2016 Received NOA in the mail
05-07-2016 Biometrics is scheduled
05-13-2016 Received Biometrics letter
05-20-2016 Biometrics walk-in (05/27/2016)
09-20-2016 E-notification: Interview is scheduled
09-26-2016 Interview Letter in the mail
10-24-2016 Interview Date (pending approval)

02-16-2017 Approved
06-09-2017 Oath Ceremony 

ROC Timeline
03-23-2015 Mailed ROC
03-24-2015 NOA1 Date
06-25-2015 Service Request for biometrics appointment
08-15-2015 Received Biometrics Letter
08-20-2015 Biometrics walk-in (08/24/2015)
09-03-2015 ROC Approval date
09-11-2015 GC on hand

K1 => AOS My K-1 Guide (Blog)

Timeline

how many of you here experienced my case or have an idea of my case? coz all i wanna know is how many days will it take for the visa to be issued?...

Febuary 13 - Sent I-129f

Febuary 17 - NOA1

March 15 - RFE

March 16 - Replied RFE

March 21 - NOA2

March 26 - NVC received

March 26 - Paid BPI $350

May 15 - received text from to go that visa is ready for pick up!! (OMG! finally!!)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Many people before you have experienced the same. Look at the bright side, your visa application was not denied, so be patient and wait for the review to be completed. Once they're done with the review, your visa will be delivered, no one here can tell you how long that will take.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Had my interview this morning.. interview with filipino consul and final interview with american consul and the american consul said that everything is good and asked me to wait for the last step for the instructions and yet when i went to the last booth they said they have to verify a little thing.. I asked if is there anything i could give them for more proof coz I brought everything but they only asked my NBI, CENOMAR, ITR of fiance and !-134.. That's it... They said no it's ok .. there is just something that they are looking for but they won't tell me.. Im under admin. review... They just said to wait for they verification then that's the time they'll issue my visa.... wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt????... why won't they let me know so i could give them anything they want..??? They didn't even said it's denied.. it's the AC who said everything is good and the next window said to wait for verification.. heeeelppppp.. any idea what they're up to?:crying:

Seriously? Grr! I really thought yours are ok when we parted ways this morning. Well, as what other says - look at the bright side. the keep your passport right? so thats a good sign. Dont worry too much. *hugs* i SMS u. pls reply :P:D

K1 Timeline

8/16/2011 - Mailed I-129F

8/19/2011 - I-129F Received at Dallas Lock Box

08/26/2011 - Received official I-797C Notice Of Action in Mail

03/09/2012 - NOA2

04/11/2012 - Medical - PASSED!

04/19/2012 - PRISM Counselling

04/24/2012 - Interview - APPROVED!

05/04/2012 - VISA on Hand yay!

05/11/2012 - POE -Detroit

Timeline

I even thought Im good coz we have thesame AC and he said im all good .... grrr.... maybe it will just delay about 1 week or 10 days she... it's ok.. need more patience here... heheh after you went away I was called after 40mins. ahahahah.. you see.. if wala ka nilakaw pasmo mo apil hehehe.. it's ok she i was just a little bit worried coz when i try to ask them what will they verify they won't tell me... we'll just wait.. thankyou she.. I just woke up

Febuary 13 - Sent I-129f

Febuary 17 - NOA1

March 15 - RFE

March 16 - Replied RFE

March 21 - NOA2

March 26 - NVC received

March 26 - Paid BPI $350

Filed: Timeline

omg kabayan :crying: i hope things will be better soon. keep us posted. goodluck :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

Timeline

ey, have you gotten any update? It sounds like the same thing we got. They weren't asking you for anything further to provide right? My guess is that they also need your fiance's security docs like they did mine. I didn't sit on this one though. I wrote them a letter right away. It was an extremely polite nastygram that simply placed that responsibility on them misplacing or not having my security docs ready during the interview. I called my senator as well and I was about to request for them to assist in possibly getting my security docs re-processed by the USCIS or NVC but we got the approval 4 days from theinterview.

Did they keep your passport? If so, you're still in good shape, esp if the consul said everything is good. Call the UE embassy and keep checking your status. I called every couple days to the point the lady at the Immigrant Visa section already know my voice and wasnt asking me for a case number anymore. haha

Good luck and keep us posted.

Don't forget to call!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.