Jump to content

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

What are the forms I need to apply for residency for my mother? She is here in the US for 6 months. I am a US citizen.

Need more info on this. What kind of visa does your mother have when she got here in the US.


USCIS (201 days)

07/12/2011-I-130 sent

07/15/2011-NOA1 received

02/01/2012-NOA2 receieved

NVC (20days)

03/19/2012-case received at NVC

04/03/2012-Got case #,IIN from operator

04/03/2012-Emailed DS-3032

04/04/2012-Pay AOS fee ($88)

04/05/2012-AOS fee showing its PAID

04/09/2012-Sent AOS package

04/16/2012-Received IV fee bill

04/17/2012-Paid IV bill ($230)

04/18/2012-IV fee showing its PAID;sent IV package

04/23/2012-Case complete

05/03/2012-Interview date set

06/06/2012-Interview date

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...