shorty2345

VERMONT SERVICE CENTER

551 posts in this topic

Hello, yes i did, is the one sajid just placed> https://cisomb.dhs.gov/oca/form7001.aspx

which form should I fill sajid? I cant find it... would u mind to explain more? thanks.

jhr, have u fill the form? which one?

:bonk:

It should, but you should contact USCIS Just in case to verify that they have received your petition to change the address, is always better to confirm directly with them.

thank you Jrh39..

after my husband fill out the form online, the address Is it going to automatically change in our petition??

It should, but you should contact USCIS Just in case to verify that they have received your petition to change the address, is always better to confirm directly with them.

ok. will do.. thanks a lot. how is your news? your PD is getting so close...

RYubm4.png

Well, i don't even know what to say, Im depress right now, even though priority is getting closer remember that bulletin could also now move 3 weeks instead of 4 based on what they said in their last visa bulletin what can caused a delay of a one more month, i cant handle this anymore being without seeing my daughter and wife, plus living the crazy life in new york, new york is very expensive for the money you get here... sometimes i think about moving to another state........ as i just said, im living a crazy life right now my friend.

ok. will do.. thanks a lot. how is your news? your PD is getting so close...

Well, i don't even know what to say, Im depress right now, even though priority is getting closer remember that bulletin could also now move 3 weeks instead of 4 based on what they said in their last visa bulletin what can caused a delay of a one more month, i cant handle this anymore being without seeing my daughter and wife, plus living the crazy life in new york, new york is very expensive for the money you get here... sometimes i think about moving to another state........ as i just said, im living a crazy life right now my friend.

hang on there buddy,... your victory is about 2inc away, you are about to reunited with your family soon.

I miss my husband too... eventho now I live in Toronto now, just few hour from NYC. but still, hubby can only come to visit every 1-2months. :unsure:

wish all VJ's friends hv strong heart to continue this struggle.. God bless all..

RYubm4.png

Brother did you received the noa2 yet? if not you should call your lawyer this Monday to see whats going on??? because you were supposed to get a answer by tomorrow.

My lawyer just informed me that I should have a response to my case by Feb 23, 2013. This is based on a call my lawyer made to the USCIS customer service. Take this information for what it's worth. I'll update with any information I get when I get it.

Enjoy the weekend and for people in the Northeast region, stay safe.

Regards,

Anil

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Jrh39,

I didn't get any update from USCIS. My application has been opened just once, to update the address. So, I'm not surprised. What is the "last touched date" on your application?

I'm eligible to apply for naturalization next month, so I figure that might be a quicker route. Anyway, I'll ask my lawyer to contact them again on Monday. In the meantime, if you get any update your application, let us know.

Good luck.

Anil

Brother did you received the noa2 yet? if not you should call your lawyer this Monday to see whats going on??? because you were supposed to get a answer by tomorrow.

Hello ppl,just to get u guys updated, the ombudsman just reply to me about my case,, they told me that they understand my concern but they cant do anything because my case still under normal processing time posted on uscis page....so i give up, no other option than just watch and wait

Jrh39 you can go to this link and fill out the form and explain the delay of uscis.

http://www.dhs.gov/topic/cis-ombudsman

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Jrh39 I know how you feel, it is frustrating. The painful part is that uscis is not telling why no approvals for f2a for more than a year. If they could just put out some news on this matter, why keep everyone in dark. If the Ombudsman cant help then who can, leave it to God?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.