Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Applying for Adjustment of status under my maiden name?

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Country: Haiti

I want to use my maiden name but currently,my immigration documents like employment authorization card and my social security number are under my married name.My passport is under my maiden name though.Can I apply for AoS with my maiden name ?

Adjustment of Status from TPS to Permanent Resident

Married on December 28,2007 <3

01/18/2012 Sent I130 to USCIS

0/25/2012 NOA received

04/11/2012 Sent AOS Package to Chicago Lockbox

04/17/2012 NOA recieved

4/23/2012 Biometric Appointment notice received

5/4/2012 Biometrics completed & the real waiting game begins !

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...