Jump to content

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco

Hi everyone,i ve been married for more that a year now (i entered the states as A K1) ,unfortunateley my marriage has been going down in the past months,my wife -A US citizen -has been really mean and and rude,and i can't believe that this is the women i married a year ago.I asked for divorce,so we ll be filing for divorce in the next weeks.My question is :Does it matter to the immigration services (when i ll apply for I-751 with waiver in the future) the person who file for the divorce? My 2nd question is :How long does it take in the immigration services to remove the conditions after filing for I-751. My 3rd question(please bear with me) is:Will I be allowed travel outside the states(for a short period) while filing for I-751.Thanks everybody , i apreciate your patience.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...