mave1104

Haven't receive NOA2 but in USCIS website it says march 21

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We didin't receive any mail nor text nor email from uscis about NOA2.. they just called us up that we are approved and in the uscis website it says POst decision activity so meaning it's already at NVC. Even we didn't receive a mail or email yet about NOA2 can we already call the NVC for our MNL case #? thank you

Febuary 13 - Sent I-129f

Febuary 17 - NOA1

March 15 - RFE

March 16 - Replied RFE

March 21 - NOA2

March 26 - NVC received

March 26 - Got MNL case #

March 26 - Received NOA2 hard copy

March 26 - Paid BPI $350

April 17 - Medical( St. Lukes)

April 24 - Interview (Administrative Review 221g

May 15 - received text from to go that visa is ready for pick up!! (OMG! finally!!)

THANK YOU LORD FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS...

We didin't receive any mail nor text nor email from uscis about NOA2.. they just called us up that we are approved and in the uscis website it says POst decision activity so meaning it's already at NVC. Even we didn't receive a mail or email yet about NOA2 can we already call the NVC for our MNL case #? thank you

What is the date of your approval? I am sure it is coming. We got approved the 19th, got the copy on that week also.

Money is not the root of evil. It is the Love of Money is the evil.

Timeline

It says we are approved march 21,2012 and will be receiving hard copy soon... can we call NVC and ask for MNL # even we didn't receive anything yet? but it's approved

Febuary 13 - Sent I-129f

Febuary 17 - NOA1

March 15 - RFE

March 16 - Replied RFE

March 21 - NOA2

March 26 - NVC received

March 26 - Paid BPI $350

May 15 - received text from to go that visa is ready for pick up!! (OMG! finally!!)

It says we are approved march 21,2012 and will be receiving hard copy soon... can we call NVC and ask for MNL # even we didn't receive anything yet? but it's approved

2 weeks on the date of your approval will be ideal to call NVC.

Money is not the root of evil. It is the Love of Money is the evil.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

It doesn't hurt to call to see if your case has been transferred, however, it has only been a few days since the approval. I would wait 1 week, then start calling.

Edited by Leatherneck

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

Thanks for the help everyone :thumbs:

Febuary 13 - Sent I-129f

Febuary 17 - NOA1

March 15 - RFE

March 16 - Replied RFE

March 21 - NOA2

March 26 - NVC received

March 26 - Paid BPI $350

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.