TimeTravel

Is there anyone who has experience with JetAirways 9W-226?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hey friends,

I am wondering if anyone would like to share their experience with Jetairways 9W-226. How is their flight? Do they have good entertainment system, etc etc? And what they have for entertainment? Of course, they explain alot of great features on their official website, but in reality, experience is always different than what is being said online.

Thank you!

XrVRp5.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I have been flying with Jet Airways 9W-228 since 2008. I have flown from Newark, NJ to Mumbai, India 5 times so far. Before that, I have been to India via other airlines too (Air India, BA, Lufthansa, Delta, Air France)but if given a choice, I will always fly via Jet.

Their leg space is comparatively larger than other flights, food is awesome(for veg. like me) and entertainment system is far more superior than the other airlines I posted above. Lots of latest movies and TV shows will make sure that you have enough to entertain yourself.

Their in-flight service staff is very courteous and extremely helpful. My wife came to USA first alone on Jet and she never felt nervous due to the staff's amazing service. Also, last year she visited India on her own via Jet and she couldn't pick a thing to complain about them.

The most comforting thing I like about Jet flights is most of them have stop @ Brussels, which is small and quite airport. When you land there would be few passengers from other flights and the security check is also fast. The stop is also 90 minutes, which is nominal compared to other flights which stop @ Frankfurt, London etc.

I think you should give it a try. Let us know how was your experience.

ROC Journey:-

05.15.2012 -- mail I-751 packet

05.17.2012 -- Packet arrived @ VSC

05.18.2012 -- Check Cashed

05.18.2012 -- NOA1 dated xx.xx.2012

06.09.2012 -- Biometric notice received

06.27.2012 -- Biometrics Taken

01.31.2013 -- Card Production Ordered.

02.17.2013 -- 10 Year Green Card Received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I have been flying with Jet Airways 9W-228 since 2008. I have flown from Newark, NJ to Mumbai, India 5 times so far. Before that, I have been to India via other airlines too (Air India, BA, Lufthansa, Delta, Air France)but if given a choice, I will always fly via Jet.

Their leg space is comparatively larger than other flights, food is awesome(for veg. like me) and entertainment system is far more superior than the other airlines I posted above. Lots of latest movies and TV shows will make sure that you have enough to entertain yourself.

Their in-flight service staff is very courteous and extremely helpful. My wife came to USA first alone on Jet and she never felt nervous due to the staff's amazing service. Also, last year she visited India on her own via Jet and she couldn't pick a thing to complain about them.

The most comforting thing I like about Jet flights is most of them have stop @ Brussels, which is small and quite airport. When you land there would be few passengers from other flights and the security check is also fast. The stop is also 90 minutes, which is nominal compared to other flights which stop @ Frankfurt, London etc.

I think you should give it a try. Let us know how was your experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience. :)

Glad to hear that they have awesome veg food. I hope they have some fruits. It is great to know that they have awesome entertainment system. :) I booked my flight with JetAirways on April 2nd, and hoping for the best and fun experience.

It is indeed good that they have layover at peaceful place @ Bruseels. Will share my experience after my POE.

XrVRp5.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

All the best for your journey and welcome to US.

ROC Journey:-

05.15.2012 -- mail I-751 packet

05.17.2012 -- Packet arrived @ VSC

05.18.2012 -- Check Cashed

05.18.2012 -- NOA1 dated xx.xx.2012

06.09.2012 -- Biometric notice received

06.27.2012 -- Biometrics Taken

01.31.2013 -- Card Production Ordered.

02.17.2013 -- 10 Year Green Card Received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Jet Airways is one of the best airline to fly in that segment. I have flied Jet international multiple times and locally in India as well.

Good food, nice crew, good entertainment choice.... they are newer equipment compared to British, Air France or Luftansa.

I dont have anything bad to say about they I would always fly them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.